Namjoon🥀 Pregnant Part 1 (🔞)

A/n: Slight smut!! Read at your own risk! Skip 🔞 and go to * if uncomfortable..
Namjoon stands in front of his mirror as he begins to loosen his tie and take his watch off "Hey Y/n?"
You look up from your book and push your glasses up giving him a hum of continuity.

You and Namjoon have been married for over a year now– arranged married since both your families wanted their own prosperity in their companies. Nonetheless both of you agreed since you seemed pretty compatible and comfortable to do so.
Both of you had fallen for eachother, just no one is fessing up.

"What is it Joon?" You frown at the lack of response and put your book aside, turning to face him as lies down and sighs.

"Are you ok–" you yelp as he turns and hovers over you, caging you with his arm on either side of yours. You avoid his eyes as your cheeks begin to flush with the familiar pink tint.

He looks at your lips and then your eyes before continuing "Eomma wants a grandchild.." he mutters.

You look down and fiddle with his collar nervously "well I'm fine...but do you want it? I mean your busy with work and all so I thought–" You were cut off as he crashes his lips onto yours, muttering a yes between your lips.

🔞

He rolls your shirt up and squeezes your bust. Circling around your buds making you tense up and bite down a moan.
Placing his lips onto yours he kisses you roughly, licking your lips as he demands for entrance. Growing needier by the second Namjoon pinches your bud making you gasp.
You moan as your lips are morphed together and tongues were battling for dominance.

The last time you and Namjoon properly kissed was on the wedding day, otherwise forehead kisses and sneaky little cheek pecks were the norm for the two of you. Except now this was different as you both were finally breaking your boundaries and it felt to right to be wrong, you thought as you unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off his broad shoulders.

His lips leave yours and you whimper at the loss of warmth, he trails his lips across your collarbone. Biting it and sucking it till it leaves a blueish mark.

"I want a baby with you Y/n"

****

"Okay so It says to wait for 3 minutes.." he mumbles as he brushes his teeth and puts the box down. "You aren't gonna leave?" You cocked a brow at him.

"No why?" He merely shrugged as he splashes his face with water, reaching over to grab the towel.

"So you're just gonna watch me pee on a stick joon?" You chuckle and shook your head, giggling as he pulls you closer and sways you.

"Yeah why not?" He flashed you with a cheeky smirk as he ties his arms around your waist.

"You're such a perv now that we did it.." you smacked his chest as he kisses your neck making you giggle. "Joon It tickles.. stop!"

You look over as the timer starts blaring, with namjoon trodding behind you. You make your way to the counter and lean over to see the results. Tears immediately brink your eyes.

"I'm pregnant Joonie.." you cover your mouth as you silently cry, your husband laces his arms over your shoulders and hugs you close while kissing your head.

"Thank you Baby..."

A/n: this was really lame I know.. but should I do more chapters like this to spice things up? Comment to let me know!
I might accept requests like this too 👉🏻👈🏻 but we'll see! Xx