Hoseok🥀 Pregnant (final)

You brought your hand underneath the duvet, your husband watching with an irritant pout caressed over his brows since you interrupted his wanted romance.

You felt the soiled mush under your palm, eyes widening as your heart began hammering in your chest, placing a hand over your bulge instinctively, suppose coaxing will keep her in for another week or even day right?

"Not now baby..not now" You begged quietly, eyes screwing shut as you caressed your princess who was off on a frenzy, you didn't doubt twice she had already inherited her father's quick feet as you attempted to calm her down

"You always say that! Not now, not now!" Hoseok huffs in frustration as he dramatically drops himself in front of you, folding his arms over his chest as he rambles on- if only you were ears to that.

Instead you were more focused on how to stop yourself from projectile vomiting everywhere, or to breathe through the contractions or maybe, just maybe. Not have this baby on the freaking bed!

"Jagiya..." Hoseok picks your hands into his "it's been so long, months since we've had our you know- Arrgh! I want you so bad Y/n!"

"It broke" you chocked out, to shocked to form full sentences as the gears were activated, You were going to have this baby as the contractions made themselves known.

"The bed won't break this time..I promise" Your man giggles as you sneer at him, sucking in an angered breath as you can feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.

"Fuck you Jung Hoseok! My water just broke and you're- you're" You slapped his chest earning a wince  from the older male as you breathed "You're busy thinking of your sexual tendencies!" You let out a yelp, feeling the contractions settle in a lot harsher this time around.

"Your water b-broke?" Hoseok gawks, unable to comprehend the situation just yet. Till you grimaced as more liquid began gushing out, blotches of red seeping through the sheets even Hoseok could see it now

"Hold on babe-Ah!" He screams as he frantically looks for the hospital bag, stubbing his toe with the near desk, both your voices collide in screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nurse's prepared the equipment for the C-section as your doctor beams at you, she begins rubbing your thighs to help with your blood circulation and to release some of your tension.

You looked over at Hoseok with a terror stricken expression after numerous hours of attempted pushing, eyebrows creased as you breathed through the contractions, with heavy steps he enters the operation theatre. As his lips against your forehead was the only thing that calmed your anxious self at the moment as you shook your head.

"Hoseok" You pleaded through gritted teeth, letting out a fearsome sob as you hear your husband sniffle, throwing your hand out desperately for him to grab.

"Y/n-ah" he sighed, lacing his fingers with your clammy hand as he brings it near his lips, rubbing comforting circles as he watches you with a pained expression.

"It'll be okay" Hoseok pulls his sweater up to pat away your sweat mixed with tears. "I'm right here baby" he coos shuffling forward on his stool as he pulls his mask down and flashes you an encouraging smile, leaning forward to kiss your forehead as he brought your hand to his chest tightly pulling his mask up again.

You wince and scream as you feel a dull yet very painful sting in your abdomen, feeling your skin stretched and exposed. Hoseok distracts you from the pain by whispering sweet nothings into your ear, stroking your hair as he admires even the sickly pale features of his wife. 

"We're pulling her out now alright?" You bit your lips in nervousness, feeling Hoseok's grip tighten on your hand profusely as you timidly nodded.

"Hoseok! Hoseok babe-Ah!" You rushed out in panic as you feel a burning sensation in your lower region, the anaesthesia was surely not doing you wonders as your doctor had assured you earlier.
Hoseok gently shushes you, switching between wiping your tears to stroking your hair hair as he holds you close.

"Almost over baby, You're doing so well" Hoseok praises with a whisper,trying not to make the underlying panic and waver of his voice remotely obvious. He leans in to kiss your cheeks gently, grabbing the hand that wrenched his attire into his. Bringing it up to his lips he places a delicate peck on your palm as he presses the warmth against his cheeks soaked with his own tears.

You pant as you feel your walls no longer being stretched, or hands pushing down on your stomach, letting your head tiredly crash onto your husband's arm as loud wails of your princess filled the tranquil room. 

Hoseok's eyes fill with tears of joy as he looks at his daughter being cleaned up after cutting the chord with shaking hands.

"She's beautiful..Thank you Y/n-ah" he whispers in amazement eyes not leaving the mini you that was being assessed.
He looks at you with the most endearing eyes before crashing his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately as your tears of happiness roll down your cheeks. Hoseok buries his head in the crook of your neck as he hugs you carefully, lifting his head to meet your eyes, his dimples make an appearance due to his sheer happiness. You smile and lean forward to weakly peck Hoseok's lips, before letting yourself drift into the exhaustion, earning a chuckle from your man as he tucks your hair behind your ears with a kiss to your cheeks.

Just got done with studying so I thought why not update before I sleep!
Hope you enjoyed my angels 😇