Seokjin🥀 Goodbye Night

You stood in the mirror, dimly glaring at your appearance as the ladies fixed on your earrings and necklace.

Their chattering falls on deaf ears, the only thing loud is the new found footsteps into the room and the ladies are scurrying off. A couple fingers graze your shoulder and you freeze, your heart already dropping to your stomach.

"Jin go away.." you muttered, looking at your heels as he chuckles. You gnaw your lips in sheer anger. "I don't want to talk to you right now.."

"Hey, I thought I'd help you out on your big day" he whispers, ignoring you while clipping your wedding veil on. You angrily pout at him and he rests his chin on your shoulder. "Where's the smile? This is supposed to be the best day for you Y/n."

"It's not the best if it's not with you and you know that." You retort, your voice cracking as you stare at him with weak eyes that were drizzling with tears "don't do this to me Jin, don't give me away to someone else.."

You shook your head and sobbed, Jin remained silent as you spun on your heel and hugged his torso "You said I belong to you and only you.."

"You are mine, only mine" He whispers, voice wavering and kissing the top of your head tenderly. You shook your head into his chest, grabbing his blazer tightly.

"Liar, then why are you letting me marry someone else." You hit his chest continuously making him groan but he held you close nonetheless, peckering your cheek with kisses of comfort.

He was just as hurt as you were. Both were highschool sweethearts which morphed into lovers, but it was too late as your father had tied a knot for you with the man of his choice.

"No don't kiss me." You tried to shove him off but he was rooted to the ground. You screwed your eyes shut as more tears spill with your mascara running down but you couldn't care less. "You deserve someone better Y/n-ah, it's for the best hmm?"

He gently soothed while tucking the strand of hair away from your ear as you sighed and snuggled further into his chest, on your toes and hug him tighter as it may be the last.

"I hate you. I hate you so much." You murmured as you let go and wiped your tears. Sniffling you didn't meet his eyes that were glistened too, timidly fiddling with the buttons of his blazer.

Jin wipes your tears too, cupping your cheek he leans and pressed his lips on yours. Each symphonic move poured all his love and sadness mixed with tears into that one kiss.

"I love you too. more than anything and anyone, remember that with whoever you are"

A/n: almost 1am and short little one but the idea was sudden and it had to be done! Hope you liked it, more for tomorrow lovies!