Taehyung🥀 Baby Moments

A/n: finally done with exams so I can update more often Yayy!! I'm thinking to make this into another mini series like the pregnancy one.. what do you guys think??

@stewdog102 sorry for the long wait! I hope you like it! Other requests are also in the process so not to worry!! 💖💖

****

Taehyung glided through the corridors of the hospital, threading his fingers through his hair anxiously as he's quick to his feet.

He arrived at the counter, fingers clawing the glass and pressed against his torso as he leant over, desperately searching for a nurse to converse with. "Excuse me sir.. how can I help you?"

Taehyung sighs in relief, passing the middle aged woman a soft but jittery smile before speaking. He clears his throat "uh.. I'm looking for my wife, Y/n. She was admitted here last night"

He muttered lowly, both fear and guilt swirling in his stomach. Taehyung felt absolutely awful for leaving his wife in such a crucial point but he had no choice. (Had it not been for his snarky boss sending him off to a last minute business trip, it would honestly kill them if they did it themselves for once, Taehyung thinks)

"Alright, Your name?" She asks, pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose as her eyes skim the computer. Taehyung snaps out of his daze and nods obediently "Kim Taehyung.."

There's a soft chuckle and Taehyung's brows pinch in confusion. "Aah, so you're Taehyung.."
the chuckle morphs into a laugh as the young nurse shakes her head "If you just follow me, i know where your wife is Mr Kim"

He follows the trail to the room, gazing at the pictures of the babies with fond eyes, he can't wait to meet his little ones already. Even thinking of it sends a surge of excitement and a smile effortlessly graces his lips.

"I must say.. you're very lucky to have Y/n as your wife. She's a strong and empowering woman, giving birth alone isn't easy"

Taehyung freezes. His smile drops.

"She gave birth already?!" He gawks, his eyes wide as saucers when the lady nods. "Last night.. though there were some complications she made it through in the end, she kept missing you though. Even mumbling in her sleep about you"

He bites his lip. His heart clattering in his chest out of anxiety, as if he wasn't feeling guilty before he felt dreadful for the love of his life.

They make it to the room and he drops his bag quietly and is quick to your side. Leaning over and stroking your hair as you slept peacefully, his ears perk to the sound of a high pitched cry.

Taehyung spins around, gasping at the little in its cot. Squirming as it's blue hat creeping over it's eyes and it cries more. He scoops the boy in his arms with tender hands and strokes it's head.

"Hey buddy, it's Appa.." he whispers, pecking it's little nose as it fusses, he digs further into his warm arms when Taehyung raises him. with his cheek pressed onto the latter's broad chest

"You recognise me huh?" He giggles softly "I used to talk to you when you were in your eomma's tummy remember?" Taehyung whispers, bouncing the little gently. He presses his lips on his forehead in sheer adoration, letting a couple tears fall as he sniffles.

Suddenly, the once silence room had filled with loud cries, this one more subtle yet it was continuous. Being so immersed with the tiny one in his arms it reminds the guy that he was expecting twins.

"Hey babygirl.. Hey.." he crouches down quickly, being mindful of the one in his arms of course. Taehyung gently taps the pink material on her tummy to urge her into calming down. "Shh.. you're gonna wake your eomma up.."

"I'm already up, Tae" You call out with a weak voice and he passes you an apologetic look. "Here..Give one to me.."

Your husband nods, passing you the boy before quickly hoisting his princess into his arms. Cradling her near to his chest as he sits opposite you.
You smile as the baby's little finger wraps around yours as you give it a quick kiss.

"They're beautiful.." you look up to see Taehyung bouncing the little gently. You watch as tears accumulate in the threshold of his eyes, making your own throat heavy as you give a timid hum and look down. "Y/n.. love, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to go through all this alone babe but–" he sighs.

You feel your head being elevated upwards as Taehyung's finger brushes against your chin. Your lips collide with his soft ones as he gives you an endearing kiss, both your lips moving in syncful harmony while he deepens the kiss further, licking your lips as you let him in. His tongue explores your mouth, pouring out just how much he'd been longing for your touch. It was the same for you too as silent tears run down your cheeks.

You sniffle as your lips part, your son squirming for attention making you giggle. "They look just like you"

Taehyung nods in agreement. "I haven't named them yet.." you confess, making him frown as he lulls your daughter back to sleep. "Why not?"
"Because I wanted you to do it!"

You protested, huffing angrily with a pout and Taehyung chuckles. "Fine fine.. my princess shall be named...Taehee" You chuckle as he pretends to think harder, "and my Prince?"
"Taeoh.." he claps his hands together making you laugh.

"Kim Taehyung's babies..Kim Taehee, and Kim Taeoh.."