Seokjin🥀 Forever Part 2

You entered the room with a sigh, swinging your arms when you heard the door click. Turning around you saw Yoongi following behind as he smiled awkwardly. You returned the smile with a soft giggle, gesturing him to come in.

"Want anything? Tea, coffee?" You offered, running a hand through your hair as you tied it back, already making your way to the kitchen where you began sorting out your daughters bottles.

"Coffee will do" You heard Yoongi call out as you nodded and moved to grab the coffee and heat the water. Tapping the counter you leaned forward and let out a tired sigh, grateful that your angel was asleep so you could rest.
However she had to be woke up soon so she doesn't fuss during the night. Just the thought of it made your heart ache, and at times you really wished that you had someone to help.

"Y/n?" You heard Yoongi call out in his deep voice from the other room. You flicked the kettles switch and dried your hands from cleaning the counter as you followed the voice.

You stopped in your tracks and gripped the door frame tightly. Swallowing the knot that created a whirlwind of anxiety swarm over you, you watched as Yoongi passed you a questionable look as he gripped the frame.

"Congratulations Mrs Kim. You're pregnant"
You looked at the doctor in awe, slowly looking around to comprehend the surreal situation.

You shot up from your seat, biting your lips as you picture your husbands gleeful face in your eyes you squeeze them shut and let out a hearty laugh, before hastily bowing a thank you and skipping out the room.
Entering the lift to your apartment you couldn't help but tap your feet in excitement, fighting the urge to burst out of pure joy yet you had to save it for when you break such amazing news to your hubby!

You barged through the door, having to catch your step as you nearly trip and protectively held your stomach, letting out a relived sigh as you looked down.

You frowned at the bags on the floor. Brows already furrowing in confusion as you look up. You found your husband standing with his back to you as he adjusts the frame and gently places it. Moving away to then clap the excess glitter off his hands.

It was a picture of your wedding day. Jin standing in his neat black tuxedo, with you in your long and beautiful dress that complimented your figure. The ring clearly evident, and shining.
The couple both pressing their foreheads against eachother.
Jin tightly holding you close by the waist as you placed your hands on his shoulders and leant in for a kiss.

You smiled fondly at the photo, tears lay in the rims as your eyes glossed.
"Are we going somewhere?" You asked with a smile, kicking the bags slightly as you hid the folder behind your back and grinned.

The male sighed and made its way to you, skipping over the bags as he moved closer and grabbed your hand, gently fiddling with the diamond.

"Not us, I" he replied quietly, you looked at him with questioning eyes as your brows rose.
"Ive been scouted babe! I'll sing! They're finally giving me a chance. So I need to go for a while" he announced while grabbing your shoulders, rubbing them soothingly.

Admittedly you were very happy for your husband Jin. He is very talented and finally get the chance to fulfil his dreams!
You cursed your luck, the time you'd need your significant other by your side he has to leave.
You stared at him, your eyes fogged with mist as you felt your heart sink and pursed your lips into a thin line.

"But I'm Preg-" You stared, breath cut short as he kisses your lips gently, cupping your cheeks and stroking your cheek as he parted. Making you pout as the sparks were short lived, you craved for more affection