Hoseok🥀 Festive

You pulled on the fabric of the apron into a knot before moving to collect the desired ingredients.
Feeling a little down as your boyfriend Hoseok didn't even have a day off on Christmas!

You don't blame him, with his popularity surging through the roof some compromises were bound to be made. That didn't however, stop the strings of muffled criticism to pour out of your mouth, shaking your head and muttering on- of how the boys and your boyfriend need a break!

Maybe it was your motherly instincts kicking in or the fact that you missed your sunshine so much that you teared up, using your hand to wipe the tears as you sniffled and continued baking the cookies. 

You were careful, well not careful enough as you felt the pain shoot up your palm even with a tinge of touch, you shook your hand and quickly ran it under water, chuckling at how absent minded you had become in your boyfriend's absence. Biting your lips as it stings.

You held the hand before you, giving it shallow breathes. Though that was warm too and didn't help much, you proceeded to one handedly grab the ointment and began applying it. Wrapping it with a bandage so it wouldn't be infected as such.

You cast an eye back to the oven before bending back to wipe the table and clear the ingredients away, feeling pretty satisfied with your work in the oven as it ticks.
Your breath hitches as you feel a grip to your waist, tight and digging into your hips as you squirmed slightly- before realising who the latter was.

Hoseok had his arms wrapped tightly around your torso, pushing you closer to his chest as he hugged you.
Taking the strand of hair and tucking it behind your ear, he rests his chin onto your shoulder and slowly sways you. Breathing in the scent that he had missed for weeks

You feel his breath slowly fan your nape, making your hairs rise as you shut your eyes. You felt his lips press against your shoulder as you gripped his arms that lay on your waist. The warmth rising up to your chest to finally feel Hoseok's presence as you let your tears fall.

Hoseok turns your figure to face him, he slowly studies it as you kept your eyes shut, lashes now damp, your boyfriend could spend the Christmas with you! Something you thought was probably impossible.

"It's okay babe..your hope is here now"

He cheers but frowns as you kept crying and whimpering. Hoseok felt his heart sink, he never liked leaving you, not being able to kiss and hug you for weeks to months really felt as if he was slowly being dragged to death, No he isn't being dramatic, well maybe a little. But he just loves you so much.

Hoseok wipes your tears with his thumbs. Hands slowly running down to inter-wine it with yours, pouting as he sees the fresh bandage and gingerly kisses it, letting it linger on your skin making you whimper.

"My Jagi missed me a lot huh?"

He cooes with a giggle, letting his rucksack drift of his shoulder and land on the tiled floor. You looked at him, with tearful eyes as your mouth hung in a depressive pout.

Hoseok looks at you with a look of concern, before manoeuvring himself to kiss you on the forehead, hands on your waist.
Making you squeal as he hoists you up onto the kitchen counter.
He delicately takes your arms and wraps them around his neck, passing you a mischievous smile before leaning in, sweetly taking off the apron.

Hoseok crashes his lips onto yours as you tightly grasp his collar. He whines a little, biting your lips for entrance, the urge to feel you more growing profusely.
You feel your boyfriend's hand slowly climb it's way up and under your shirt, making you gasp to the cool touch.
Not missing a second your man brings his tongue forward, letting it explore the taste he craved for.

With both your tongues fighting for dominance, the hands on your waist dropped to grab your thighs, giving them a light yet seductive squeeze as he let you wrap them around his built torso.
Running a hand through your boyfriend's silk hair he pulled you closer, feeling the surface disappear from underneath you.

Hoseok moves smoothly, not letting your lips part as he enters the bedroom, kicking the door close with his heel and placing you on the bed.
He lets his lips part, now gliding it gently down to your exposed collar showering it with butterfly kisses. The grip tightening around his arms as he innocently tugs onto the skin with soft bites.

Biting your lips you moved to cup his cheeks, lifting him off you so you could see him. warmth spreading from under your touch as you bring his face to yours, with comforting circles on his heightened cheekbones.

"Merry Christmas" you wished Hoseok with a whisper, smiling as he connects your lips yet again with a soft hum and wraps his arm around your waist

"Merry Christmas love," He whispered too, as you both spent the rest of the day, snuggled up in each other's arms.

Yeah I died, this is my soul writing this for you.
Merry late Christmas lovelies! 💖