Yoongi🥀 Tease Part 1

You huffed as you walked out onto the balcony, mentally cursing yourself for agreeing to this 'gathering' when really it was a bunch of sweaty drunk bodies doing dirty dancing on tables and what not.
You hated every single bit of it. And now your eyes just felt like pouring a whole bucket out as you looked down at your feet. You nervously tapped them on the floor to avoid the cold, as the diva of the campus somehow managed to trip you up and break your heels.
Agitated you sat on the little slab of building as you nervously tapped your finger on the hem of your dress as you texted your friend for rescue.
Not noticing the pair of trainers that were placed in front of you.

You looked up and nearly squealed, hands flying behind your back and dropping your phone as his face was merely inches away from you. Known as the college cold heartthrob, Min Yoongi.
He nonchalantly looked at you as you turned beet red in a matter of seconds, his features lay relaxed on his face which sent a shiver down your spine.
Everyday you'd curse you naive heart for picking such a malicious crush. So many girls already fawn over him, you'd watch countless letters, gifts and flowers pour out of his locker everyday. Mentally noting that you barely had a chance. Not to mention how he'd dismiss every confession as easy as flipping a coin, so that was ruled off the list pretty quickly.

"This is all I have. Wear it"

you were pulled out of your trance by his deep voice as he ran a hand through his blonde hair, as it made its way back to how it was parted to the side. He stood there with his hands in his pockets as he let out a sigh.
You wondered what he was doing, surely he is the one who is hosting the party. He should be having fun shouldn't he?

"No it's fine. My friend is coming" you quickly dismissed his offer in the kindest possible way that you could muster.
Yoongi clicked his tongue as he moved to crouch in front of you, wrapping his fingers around your ankle surprising gentle for his personality. He slid your foot into the shoe, swiftly wrapping the lace around his fingers as he pulled it to a knot.

"Am i that hot?"
He deadpanned. making your cheeks flush with embarrassment of the fact that he just caught you staring at him, you nervously coughed. Looking away from him as he moved to tie your other foot into place, you heard a slight chuckle before he met your eyes again.

"N-No!" You winced as you felt warmth creep up your cheeks, totally looking like a creep.
Your eyes widened as it left your lips parted in surprise as you felt his hands move to either side of you. Caging you in your worst nightmare, you felt his hot breath fanning against your earlobe.

"You're eyes tell me otherwise kitten..." he whispered huskily, your lips inches away from his.

I have a surprise for you guys after this. Y'all best be prepared 😈😈