Jimin🥀 Baby Moments

Jimin walked in, his footsteps calm and quiet as he cautiously placed the poly bags on the counter. He took his cap off and ruffled his hair before glancing at the time.

1:28 AM

He sighed and shook his head, having promised that he would come spend quality time with his family didn't work per say since he got carried away with his practice. Immediately he's piecing ways to make it up to you.

He ruffles his hair and peeps through the door of your shared bedroom to find you sleeping soundly, your chest rising in even breaths as you lay curled close to the baby, it's a sight that makes Jimin feel warm as he smiles.

Jimin moves around swiftly and silently as he grabs a fresh pair of clothing, humming quietly when he freezes at the sound of a familiar gurgle

Whipping his head around he catches the sight of his 4 months old son thrashing around restlessly on the bed, he gasps lightly before tiptoeing, climbing on the bed "hey buddy.."

Jimin whispers, picking his hand and peppering it with kisses as the latter keeps whining. His son pulls a face, the same face which pulls at the strings of his heart effortlessly. The baby has his chin tucked in, bottom lip puckered out and a pout caresses his tiny features. Jimin rubs his little tummy with soft hands

Jimin bites down a giggle "shh, eomma's sleeping" he coaxes, wiping the tear with his thumb before gently lifting it into his arms. "Were you waiting for Appa? Is that why you were awake?"

He murmurs into his ears, patting his back and bouncing him lightly as he leans on the headboard. With a hand carefully wrapped around his baby's head, the other hugging him closely he lets his eyelids flutter close to the sound of the infants incoherent babbles.

He's startled awake quickly enough, with the wails of his child and he panics. "No don't cry, don't cry.." he whispers, desperately trying to calm him down as he pecks his cheeks constantly.

"You're back?" You ask him, voice heavy from sleep while rubbing your eye. Jimin looks at you and guilty nods, glancing between you and his son with a look of strife. "Yeah.." he pecks your lips sweetly.

"He must be hungry.." he adds, You pout and take him from Jimin, sitting cross legged you place the baby on your lap "coming.. eomma's coming, my cutie's hungry I know" you coo while pulling your blouse up.

You glance at your child with glimmering eyes, stroking his head you giggle as he immediately latches on and feeds "look at you, getting hungry so easily like your father"

You shake your head and chuckle as your husband whines in protest "Yahhh, that's not true"
You snort playfully "if it wasn't true you wouldn't be shamelessly staring while I feed our son, Park Jimin"

You tease, narrowing your eyes at him making him chuckle. "I can't help it, my wife's so beautiful" he smirks and you roll your eyes, giggling regardless "but looking like this., and breastfeeding? Are you sure about that?"

"Very sure of it love" the words make your heart flutter like always as Jimin leans in, pressing his lips against yours as your lips move in steady harmony, however it was short lived as your baby begins tapping your chest impatiently as he gets full"

"aww my baby is full now huh?" you smile as you unlatch him carefully, your baby squeals making you laugh while resting him on your shoulder and patting his back.

Meanwhile, your husband sat there sulking. The glorious moment was interrupted by his son yet again, he shakes his head and lets out a defeated sigh. "Come here you cheeky money"

He coaxes your son out of your arms making you gawk at him "Babe I just–"
You wince while your shoulders as his chest is covered with white yet again, grinning sheepishly "Fed him..."

Jimin curses loudly while tilting his head, his son whines and cries loudly "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he mutters, holding him upright as he peels his shirt off and uses it to wipe his baby's lips too. You aid him by grabbing a wipe and wiping your husband's chest, watching as he pecks his tiny lips constantly.

"See what you did?" You scoff lightly while putting the wipes away and Jimin nods "I guess it was his way of saying that Eomma is his" he chuckles and you pout, sweeping his bangs up and kissing his forehead lightly "I'm your's too Chim"

"I know" he pecks your lips quickly before tickling your son's tummy, his giggles making you both laugh cheerfully.

A/n: this wasn't as great as I wanted it to be lmao. It's been a minute since I've updated, mainly because I've been under the weather. But I'm okay now and will post more tomorrow hopefully! 💖