Hoseok🥀 Honeymoon 21+

A/n: I'm back! I know I haven't updated this in ages and I deeply apologise for it since I had a very hectic schedule. But since the COVID-19 breakout and quarantining there's been more time on my hands to write for you guys!

Please stay safe, I love you all ❤️
—————

Warning: Major yet poorly written smut hehe, avoid honeymoon series if uncomfortable..

This is it.

You think as you stare at the glittered stone that sat idly on your wedding band, this was it. From the moment you laid eyes on him, to your first date and kiss, moving in together and counting your anniversaries and no longer having to count anymore.

You grin to yourself as memories of that night introduce themselves, the giddy smile and teary eyes that Hoseok and you had shared from the minute he got down on one knee. It made you feel warm as you watch it in peace.

"What're you doing?" You spin on your heels to find your now husband, Hoseok leaning against the door of the en-suite bathroom to your lavish hotel room.

He chuckles at you, straightening up and walking towards you while taking your hips into his hands. "You seem to be lost in your thoughts Y/n.." Hoseok murmurs, pecking your lips as he does so.

You shake your head, fingers curling into his tee as you stare and draw patterns on it when you feel him push you against the bathroom sink. "Just thinking.." you confess, a small smile crawling on your lips. "About what life is gonna be like..from now"

"Life's gonna be amazing.." Hoseok breathes out as you cock your head and wrap your arms around his neck. "Think so baby?" You tease, giggling at his slightly offended expression.

"I know so baby" Hoseok mimics your words, taking a deep breath and releasing it as he stares at you with eyes glimmering in nothing but admiration and love. He tugs on the strip of your silk robe, the knot untying and opening for him to snake his hands around your hips and pull you closer.

"Mhm" Hoseok hums, his bottom lip puckering upwards in a smirk as he raises his brow. "No lingerie?" He asks and your eyes widen, cheeks growing hot by the comment. "Y-you came in before I could.. put it on" you mumble sheepishly and look away, biting your lip.

Hoseok chuckles, he uses his index finger and sits it under your chin to make you look at him again. "It's fine baby.." he says softly. "You look better without it" smirking, his nose brushes against yours briefly before he pulls you in.

You gasp as he windes you into a kiss, lips pressing and parting against eachother aggressively while he pushes you into the counter. "Hoseok.." You murmur against his lips as your hands travel upto his shoulders and grip them tightly, fingers curling into his top and moaning as both your tongues battle for dominance.

"Fuck..you're already driving me crazy baby.." Hoseok says, voice laced with lust and a growing neediness as he picks you up. You squeal as you're thrown onto the bed and your husband begins crawling up to you, biting your lips and blushing as you tighten the robe around yourself out of pure instinct. Hoseok whines,

"why'd you do that" He demands with a big pout and you cock your head- how does this man turn from a devil with fiery eyes to an angel with a halow sat on his head?!

"Because.." You mumble with your still warm cheeks, gripping onto the collar of the white dress shirt he had on as he hovers over you and cages you in his arms. Hoseok smirks and raises a brow for you to continue while he slowly unbuttons his shirt. "its different..this time" you confess.

Hoseok chuckles and kisses the apple of your cheek before facing you again. "How is it different we've had sex many times before this" he teases and wriggles his brows at you as you huff and defeatedly shake your head, smacking him lightly on the chest.

"Yeah but we're married n-now.." Your voice trails off into a stutter  watching your husband, how he sits up over you and shrugs his shirt back to reveal his toned abs making you gnaw at your lips at the drool worthy sight. He reaches over to tug at his wrists and pulls it off entirely before scrunching it up into a ball and throwing it elsewhere.

The man chuckles as he catches the needy replica in your eyes while he stands and unzips his trousers, climbing back over you and glaring at you with eyes clouded in hunger.

"thats good then" hoseok smirks as he loosens the robe around you and takes it off, "I can love you more than I already do" He murmurs sultrily and starts kissing your neck, biting and tugging the flesh as you groan and throw your head back which gives him more access as he peppers quick kisses under your jaw and chin.

"Hoseok.." You huff and let out a hot sigh, the small and tedious kisses aggravating you for his touch as he sucks on your collarbone and relishes off your sweet spot and hums. "Love me please.." You bite your lip and wrap your legs around his hips, gasping as he sits you up on his erection.

You cup his cheeks almost immediately and firmly press your lips on his, fingers parted on his cheek to his nape as you both moan delightfully at the sparks that flew between you both. Your head leans back as you mischievously take his bottom lip in your teeth. Hoseok grunts, "god i love you.."

Your breath hitches as you feel his hand cup your breast, giving it a squeeze and you moan against his lips. "i love you too.." you murmur breathlessly and pull back, giving yourself time to breathe but its quickly snatched when Hoseok starts circling your now hard bud.

Hoseok presses his forehead against yours and mumbles, "you're the best thing that ever happened to me Y/n, hope you know that," you hum softly with a slight nod. "I know, you're perfect for me Hobi" your husband grins happily and presses his lips on the crown of your head.

"Ready princess?"

He asks and you snort, "we've had sex many times before" mocking his earlier words and making Hoseok chuckle. He pulls you in and morphs his lips onto yours, squeezing your hips and making your lips part as he lets his tongue in and explores your mouth.

You feel your stomach flutter with anticipatory butterflies as Hoseok's slender fingers wrap around your hips and push them back. Your arms wrap around his shoulders as he guides his length to your clit, you moan and dig your nails into him as he waits to let your walls adjust.

"Hoseok-mhmm" A moan pours out of you as he begins thrusting slowly into you, eyes rolling back in pleasure and you grip him harder. "F-faster.." you beg quietly.

"Fuck princess, you sound so good" Hoseok growls as your moans fill his ears when he begins to roll in faster, biting your ear lobe and whispering more soft praise. "Hoseok-" You grit, your nails scratching down the broad expanse of his back and making him let out a smouldering moan of enjoyment. You suck in a breath when your stomach knots up in heat and you whimper.

"I-I'm close.."

Hoseok grunts behind clenched teeth and nods. "Me too princess, hold on" he thrusts into you forcefully and reaches his climax with you before letting his seeds fill you up.

You both collapse back onto the bed in unison, panting and looking at eachother with tired smiles. Hoseok shifts closer to you and wraps an arm over your chest, snuggling in close. "You didn't pull out, nor use a condom" You point out as you turn to face him, staring at him as his eyes remain closed and he mutters.

"Y/n...a baby would be nice.."