1 - Meet

Another dark day here in Shindu, Seoul Korea [Comment if this place really does exist].

I was walking at the side of the road as I switch on my phone to check if I have unread messages when suddenly someone pulls my phone and run.

"YAAAAH!!!!" I shouted as I chase the snatcher as no one help

"YAAAAAAH!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!" I shouted my lungs out as I run and run hoping that someone will help me or even I can get it back myself. I followed the snatcher not even blinking so that I won't lose him in my sight, he crossed the street as I followed but I forgot that its dangerous to cross without looking side to side in the road so I hesitantly stop but when I was about to continue my chase to the snatcher, I heard a long car horn and when I look at that direction all I saw was a truck, but then I felt someone is hugging me and a loud sound of a crash but actually isn't.

~Just imagine that this is how he saved you ya know~

I was shocked to see a human stopped a car by his one arm and didn't even break his arm. I look at him and he was gorgeous

*People gossiping*

I could hear his heavy breathing as he looks at me deeply in my eyes and seeing his blue wide eyes making my heart beat fast.

"The snatcher!" I almost got carried away by his looks. I was about to stand up but he held me down. My eyes can't stop staring at his eyes and his facial feature.

"Don't worry about it they already got it" I was confused but then one guy shouted.

"HYUNG!!! WE GOT HIM!!" One guy shouted as he tries to push the truck away and he successfully did it he pushed it by himself as the guy that saved me stood up and walked away.

"Here..." The guy that looks like a bunny handed me my phone giving me his cute bunny smile. I grabbed my phone as I felt his soft cold pale white skin. I stood up and bowed at him as I tried to find the other one but he was nowhere to be found.

"My name is Jungkook" He said as he raised his hand for a handshake. I look at him with a big smile for he is too adorable and grabbed his very very cold hands and shaken it.

"Your name is?" He asked without letting go of my hands

"My name is Y/N" I smiled again because I can't help it his too adorable.

"That's one unique and beautiful name" Jungkook said with surprised

"Uhmm what happened to the snatcher ?" I ask

"Ohh we got him, don't worry he won't do it again to you and to anyone" he smiled

"JK!! Let's go!!" Another guy yelled I look at that direction then I saw 6 guys standing, including the guy that saved me from the truck. I felt a tap on my right shoulder and I looked back at Jungkook.