19 - Power

Taehyung reached the park first than anyone else. Taehyung saw Y/N lying on the bench frozen. He ran towards her but then flew back as someone punches him on his abdomen very hard making him spit blood.

Taehyung's eyes turn to gold to see the guy he should have killed earlier. Taehyung smirk while his right hand wiped the blood from his mouth and his left hand as holding his stomach.

"Weakling" Kyle murmured, but Taehyung can hear it as it was one of his skills.

"Let's see who dies first" Taehyung said as thorns were racing towards Kyle and stabbed his thighs. Kyle yelled because of the pain and the thorns growing inside his thigh. Y/N could not hear anything as Taehyung build a barrier or a wall made of thick thorns so that Y/N won't hear anything and Kyle won't get her.

Taehyung was half through ending Kyle's life, thorns that Taehyung was controlling has to stab Kyle in his abdomen, and both in his thighs and thorns were wrapped around his body. The thorns were about to go through Vernon's heart when the guys came to stop Taehyung. Vernon was half dead already when Jungkook and the guys stopped Taehyung from what he was doing.

"Taehyung! That's enough!" Namjoon said keeping his distance

"Taehyung! I said that's enough!" Namjoon said again

"Taehyung! You think Y/N would be happy if she knows you killed someone?!?!" Jin Said getting closer to Taehyung who's eyes were golden and Fangs that was bloody.

"Taehyung! Listen to me! Don't kill Kyle as we need him alive" Suga said while Jungkook and Jhope held Taehyung down. Jimin was nowhere to be found. Taehyung stayed quiet as the thorns slowly vanished. Kyle fell on the floor not moving anymore, while Y/N was there on the bench looking at the situation. She was crying as to see Taehyung on the floor covered in blood. Taehyung saw Y/N looking at him but then quickly looked away as he doesn't want her to see a monster like him. But what made everyone surprised was that she teleported to Taehyung and hugged him. Taehyung can feel Y/N's heartbeat and feeling.

"your such an idiot.." Y/N whispered as she buried her face on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung doesn't know what was happening but still managed to hug her. Taehyung hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

"Are you okay?!?" She exclaimed examining Taehyung's face. Taehyung nod still shock to what just happened

"Did you j-just te-teleported?" Jhope asked Y/N but she was confused

"I what?" she asked

"You just teleported Y/N!" Jungkook squatting down holding her shoulder shaking it a little.

"What are you talking about" Y/N awkwardly laughed

Y/N

I was looking at my palms as the world felt like spinning. I looked at Taehyung and it was blurry and then everything went black.

Taehyung

Y/N fell on my arms.

"Y/N?" I tried shaking her but she's not waking up her heartbeat was still beating but she lost her consciousness.

"We need to bring her to the hospital" I said taking off my jacket and placing it on top of her body covering her arms

"I brought your car here" Jhope said and I just nod and then searched her pockets and I felt the keys and I pulled it out from her left pocket then I carried her bridal style and run towards my car. I unlocked my car and placed her on the passenger seat. I buckled her seat belt and I ran to the other side where the driver seat is. I immediately turned on the engine and started driving. The guys were left in the park. I drove at full speed on the main road ignoring the other car horns as I was overtaking their place.

"Hung on there Y/N" I said as my fangs went back inside and my eyes turned back to its normal eye color.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" I whispered

*Time Skip*

We reached the hospital and I immediately parked my car at the entrance door. I shouted at the security to get some nurses.

2 and more nurses started running out with some doctors. 2 men have the bed and I place her on the bed. The nurse pushed her inside the E.R *emergency room*. I followed behind them as they pushed her towards the E.R

"Sir you have to wait here" One nurse blocked me from entering the room

"NO! I NEED TO BE BY HER SIDE!" I yelled but Jin hyung held me up

"Please go inside now I'll take care of him" Jin hyung said holding my shoulder.

"Taehyung! Get to your senses! What help could you do if you're in there!?!" Jin hyung said tightening his grip on my shoulder.

"She will be okay! They know what they are doing.. let them do it" Jin hyung said breathing heavily. I stumble back making my back hit the wall. I fell on the ground covering my face with my knees.

"Taehyung... She will be fine" Jin hyung comforted me as I cried on my knees

"C'mon be a man" Jin hyung said pushing me a little

"You don't want her to be laughing at your crying face, right?" Jin hyung said and I laughed a little and wiped my tears. It was a moment of silence until a question popped into my mind

"Why hyung?" I asked looking up at him as I was still on the floor

"Mm?" Jin looked down

"Why did you stop me from killing Kyle?" I asked looking at my palms.

*sigh* "Taehyung you know Yoongi can see what problem will happen on the future" Jin said pausing for a while.

"We need Kyle to save Y/N" He said and I got pissed.

"Pfft... That asshole will save Y/N?" I smirk and Jin hyung rolled his eyes.

"Actually Kyle was already saving Xia earlier" jin said making me confused

"The reason why Kyle wants to take Xia was that he wants to hide her from her father by the time her 18th birthday will come because she isn't what everyone thinks, she's isn't hu-" Jin got cut off as Jungkook called running towards us with Y/N's aunt behind him.

The weirdest part was her aunt was so calm that she doesn't care what happened to Y/N.

♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢

Sorry for not updating for a long time 😧

Its been a busy month for me😥

But the exam is done !! 😄 And I finish decorating our school's bulletin board to a Christmas edition and other stuff like my speeches and I have one thing to do left... 😧 My Spoken Poetry 😭 But I'll be more active this time as school break is around the corner ❤😄

Anyways... THANK YOU FOR WAITING 💜💜 I PROMISE TO MAKE A BETTER CHAPTERS THIS TIME 💜💜 I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜