28 - Acceptance

Taehyung

"Will you still love me?" She said with her weak cracking voice. I looked at her and seeing her so wreck and weak breaks my heart into millions of pieces.

"I just want to know your answer... So that I won't expect something" She said looking down. I can't take this anymore. I love her so much. But the fact the child she's bringing isn't mine. Makes me so angry

"Y/N" I called her and she looked at me. I smashed my lips on hers and I saw a tear escape her eyes before closing her eyes. The kiss feels so right.

"My love for you will never fade because you are mine and I am yours. I will never stop fighting for you even if your so wreck and old because you are my Y/N" I said cupping her cheeks looking at her eyes. The most honest and beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

*1 month later*

Y/N

A month has passed and you and Taehyung moved to Daegu to start living a new life. Taehyung decided by himself that both of you will live together so that he could protect and keep you safe and healthy while bringing the child. The womb is slightly visible now and he accepts the child. You were thankful you have him by your side. The guys would visit you every now and then knowing your situation. But the fact that Jimin is nowhere to be found again and Hae rin didn't show up at all you started doubting them.

Taehyung right now is in the garden watering the plants as I sit and watch him do the work. He never let me do work. That is always our argument. I can't stand seeing him working while I just keep on relaxing. I felt someone patting my head and I look up and saw Jin and the others behind him

"Jin Oppa!" I hugged him and followed by the others.

"I brought you more flowers so TAEHYUNG WILL WATER THEM!!!" Jin said then shouting a little making Taehyung hear our conversation. Taehyung was glaring at him while watering the plant. I laugh.

"You look so healthy Y/N" Hoseok said poking your chubby cheeks. You gain weight a little as you were hungry all the time.

"Taehyung has been taking good care of me" I said taking the flower from jin hand. Taehyung finished watering the plants and walked towards us. He held my waist as I took the towel that was on my shoulder and dried his sweat from his forehead to his neck. We were facing each other and he keeps on looking at my eyes as I was busy drying his sweat. I realized it and our eyes were connected.

"EHERM" The guys cleared their throat.

"Were still here" Jin said and I smiled at him and hugged him. The guys were like my real brother. They are protective of me from Taehyung. But Taehyung is also protective of me from them.

"Have you visited the doctor already?" Namjoon asks as we sat on the bench. I nodded and pout

"So?" Jin asks

"Y/N is 1 month pregnant and about to be 2 months" Taehyung and they looked excited.

"OKAY LETS PLAY CARDS!!!" Jin said.

"You guys play I'll prepare the snack" I said standing up.

"I'm coming with you" Taehyung said standing up.

"SIT" I said with a stern voice he sits just like a well-trained puppy. He pouted and I smiled and peck him on the lips and walked towards the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and I made them the sandwiches they liked. Then I suddenly heard a click on the door on the main entrance. I didn't bother to look as I thought it was one of the guys. I heard the footstep coming closer. I was about to turn around but a knife was placed on my neck covering my mouth preventing me from shouting.

"Give me all your money and everything and I'll leave you untouched or else" He licked your neck and you remembered what your dad did to you. You drop the glasses as you started shaking. You closed your eyes as a tear fell. Then suddenly he was on the floor. But the guy pushed you making you drop on the floor with shattered glasses and your stomach was hit on the floor with broken pieces of glass.

"How dare you threaten my wife!" Taehyung yelled at the man. He was about to transform into a vampire but I stop him

"Taehyung" I called him as my stomach was bleeding because of the broken piece of glass. He saw it and his eyes widen.

"The child Taehyung" I cried and he let go of the guy and run towards me, with a blink I was already inside his car. I winced in pain as it keeps on bleeding. Taehyung drove to the nearest hospital ignoring the speed limit. I passed out as I was too worried and nervous to lose the child.

Taehyung

Y/N pecked me on my lips and walk off. We were playing Uno and I have no idea what I am doing and what they are doing. Then suddenly we all heard a glass broke. I immediately run towards Y/N and seeing her being threatened by a guy on a mask. I hit him so hard making him fall on the ground. I was about to end his life when Y/N called me. I turned around and I saw Y/N bleeding, the womb was bleeding. I let go of the guy and carried Y/N to my car and drove to the nearest hospital. Ignoring the speed limit and when we were about to enter the hospital Y/N passed out.

The nurse blocks me from entering the emergency room and I was scared so scared. The guys came and comforted me.

"What did you do to the guy?" I ask and they patted my back.

"Don't worry we saved you one" Jin joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you ask what was his intention?" I ask and they sighed.

"Money" They said in unison and I sighed. I really need to secure the place even more. After 30 minutes of waiting the doctor came out from the emergency room. I stood up and walk to him.

"Hows Y/N??" I ask the doctor. The guys were holding my shoulder just in case I'll go wild.

"I have bad news and good news" She said and my heart just skips a beat.

"What's the good news??" Namjoon asks.

"The good news is Y/N is now stable and she is just asleep for a moment" The doctor said and I was thankful.

"The bad news is... I'm very sorry the child didn't survive" She said and I didn't know what to react. I mean the child isn't mine but its so sad to hear that news.

"I'm very sorry, we tried our very best" she doesn't know how happy I am but still sad because another innocent child passed.

"The patient now will be transferred to her room" She said and I nodded looking down. She walked off and I sighed looking at the boys. They were disappointed.

----------

Y/N

I woke up in the hospital bed and I saw the guys continue playing cards. Every time Jin would win he would shout but the guys covered his mouth so that he won't wake me up but I was listening to their conversation. They were talking about Jimin and Hae rin they were also doubting so I wasn't alone after all.

"WHAT IF THEY ARE SECRETLY DATING !?!?!?" Jin whispered shout. They were serious but I snorted. They noticed me listening to them and Taehyung stood up and run towards me. He almost fell as his foot caught the carpet. He stumbles walking towards me. It almost gave me a heart attack. I thought he fell down.

"My gosh Taehyung be careful" I said and he just rolls his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me poking my cheeks. Then I remembered, I got a cut on my stomach making me bleed so badly.

"Taehyung.. The child???" I ask and he looked down.

"It didn't survive" Jin said in a serious tone. I don't know why but I didn't feel that hurt.