8 - Start

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful well-cared garden. A smile creeped out of my face to see this beautiful garden in front of me. Shock to see such beautiful things can survive in this place.

"So you like it?" He asks standing beside me looking around.

"Wait... what do you mean I like it?" I said raising a brow. He looks confused thinking that I don't like it. He wants to say something but looks like he can't say it out.

"I love it!" I said and I myself was shocked to my sudden movement

I

Fucking

Hugged him

I don't know what's going on in my brain but I just go with the flow of it. He was shocked too by my sudden move. But his arms slowly goes up to my waist and hugged me back. He leans closer and places his chin on top of my shoulder, despite that he is tall but not that tall though, I'm about his shoulder high.

Then I heard someone clapping there hands

"What do we have here ?" Taehyung and I look at that direction and immediately pull away.

"Yah Taehyung what spell did you put on to Y/N last night ?" Jhope said coming closer to Taehyung, wrapping his arms to Taehyung's neck.

"I did not put a spell on her you idiot" Taehyung said flicking away Jhope's arms.

Then I look back because I felt someone was watching then I saw a little glass cottage or house on the side.

~This is what I mean~

"What's that over there" I pointed it out and their eyes followed it.

"Ohh it's our bonding place," Namjoon said walking towards it.

"Wanna see it ?" He asks looking back and I nod. I followed him at the back excited leaving Taehyung and the others behind.

<<Taehyung>>

The other guys were standing beside me looking at Y/N and Namjoon walking away.

"You know what?" Jin said

"What?" I ask looking at him putting my hands inside my pocket.

"Y/N is the key to your heart isn't she?" He said making me flash red. I was taken away to what jin hyung just said. I was lost for words. Then Jungkook hit my back slapping it. It hurts a little but I can take it.

"Hyung if you ever need help with her. We are here especially me" He said looking proud. I rolled my eyes at them

"What are you guys talking about" I rolled my eyes again.

"And the fuck are you talking that Y/N is the key to my heart?" I said to jin and he just smiled and walked towards Y/N and Namjoon and what pissed me off was that Jungkook runs towards her and places his arm on her shoulder, Y/N was smiling at him. Well, she always smiles that's why I love her. WAIT I LOVE HER?!?!. I slapped my forehead.

'What the hell am I thinking' I mumbled to myself self and Jimin, Suga, and Jhope look at me cringing.

"Your a loser towards her" Jhope said

"Be a man if you really love her" He paused for a while and look at her "She can be with anyone, anytime... don't lose that time" He said and walked towards them. Suga just sight.

"Stop hiding it" Suga hyung said and I looked at him

"You'll be together in the future anyway" He said and runs towards them. I was shitty confused because I didn't hear him well. Jimin and I were left.

"I'll be a daughter in the future?" I said not understanding what Yoongi hyung just said.

"Taehyung-ah. If you don't want her, surrender her to me" He said sighing looking at Y/N smiling. I know what this dork is thinking right now.

"Try to touch her then" I said warning him and he just smiled like a scared cat.

"I was joking. She's totally not my type" He said and wrapped his arms around my kneck making me bend down and he shuffled my hair.

Great! I spend the whole morning styling my hair and he just broke it great job. I punch his stomach making stumble back

"Aw what was that for" He said holding his stomach

"A piece of mind" I said and walk to the others, he was confused but run towards me and we walked together

"You know that didn't hurt. I've been building my abs" He said and I look at him

"You want another one ?" I look at him and he was shaking his head telling me that he doesn't want another one.

"Oh yes you do" I said getting closer to him as he begged

"Yah, yah Taehyung-ah we grew up together right" He said but didn't bother me he was on the grass already and I burst into laughter and left him and walk to the others they were laughing then

"Holy!" Namjoon said

"Don't swear" Jin said hitting Namjoon's head

"The opening ceremony is about to start let's go!" He said and we all nod. I waited for Y/N because she was texting someone, she looks pissed.

"You okay?" I asked her and she was on to texting

"Those fuckers" I heard her mumble

"What?" I ask and she finally came alive

"What? Oh nothing it's just that something came up" She said

"What?" I ask again curious

"It's my friend, she's being harassed" She said and I just kept quiet

"Don't worry right now she's safe" She said smiling at me and I just smiled.

- - - - -
<<Y/N>>

We got in the gym and everyone was already finding a place to sit. Taehyung and I were the last ones to get in the gym. Taehyung was finding the guys and I was there staying behind him because all eyes were on me, glaring to be exact.

Taehyung found them and notice that I was behind him. He looked at me and held my shoulders

"Don't worry I'm here " He said and I looked at him and nod. He held my hand and pulled me to where the guys were sitting. And the good thing I was in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung next to him was Jimin and at the back was Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. I exhaled the air that I inhaled when Taehyung pulled me to the center.

Jungkook, Y/N, Taehyung, Jimin
              ■        ■        ■        ■                  
    Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi       
              ■        ■        ■        ■         

The opening ceremony started and this is it, goodbye summer, hello eye bags.