21 - Gone

I recovered after 3 days. It wasn't serious at all, all I need was rest and not to be stress out. Taehyung and the guys visited me every after class and that was cool because my aunt doesn't need to stay by my side 24/7.

The guys would bring their clothes and things in the hospital and in the morning they would go straight to school. Jin would always text me every recess and lunch break as for Taehyung he would always text me every minute. I don't know how he hides his phone from the teacher but I don't care at all, all I care was that they're doing great except for Taehyung who is not paying attention in class and would always text me. If I won't reply immediately he would spam me messages and leave me missed calls which were very annoying because I was watching a drama on my phone which was the most emotional scene.

I got back on Thursday. The guys accompanied me and stayed by my side especially Taehyung. Jimin is nowhere to be found I felt like his one of the rare kinds that you can only see then today and disappear tomorrow. I wondered where he is now. What he is doing. I'm concerned for a bit because the guys are slowly separating. The guys have their schedule tight except for Taehyung who is always trailing my tracks. Namjoon and Jin are busy on something that they say is 'Top secret' and Suga well basically after class he would go straight home and sleep, he said that it is the tightest and busy schedule that he has, Hobi and Jungkook are busy practicing for the dance this month I don't know yet what's the event but Hoseok is on to practicing. I would love to join them but its a joke if I dance in front of everyone.

Right now I realized that we were early, too early to be exact. It was me and Taehyung only inside the class Jungkook was an excuse in practice and again Jimin is nowhere to be seen. I heard Taehyung sighed as he was texting on his phone. I laid my back on the chair not because I was bored I want to peek to see who he was texting. Well, I don't care if its a girl his texting I don't have the right to. I heard him giggled still looking at his phone. I was really curious about who he was texting I tried my best not to be noticed but then gave up I know that I can never peek. So I just laid on my desk trying my best to be comfortable but his giggles make me uncomfortable for a reason

"Why are you uncomfortable? " He asks hiding his smile. I gave him a bored look

"It's scary you know" I confessed

"Scary?" He looks sterned and looked at me straight in the eyes with a blank expression.

"Yeah.. scary, I can imagine that I'm alone in this room and I could hear a child giggling," I said stretching my arms forward. Then he burst into waves of laughter

"Out of all the scary things about me you're not afraid of any of it. But you're afraid of your imagination to come real?" He said laughing a bit

"And also keep this in mind.." He continued still smiling

"What?" I ask looking at him tilting my head a little

"You'll never be alone" He said making my heart fluttered and butterflies in my stomach. I immediately looked away and on to my desk. I don't want to blow my blushing face so I decided to take my notebook and write or do something just to get rid of Taehyung on my mind for a bit. I can feel him still smiling then 2 guy students came in and followed by 2 more. Great, I'm the only girl here. I don't know why but I kept on turning my head to Taehyung's side and not the other way around. He was serious now and his happy expression turned into a scary one, more like an angry expression or a pissed expression...

A guy stood up and walked towards me and stopped in front of my desk. I looked up to him and straightened my posture. He looked fine to me, he has the fashion, his tall but not as tall as Taehyung maybe same with Jimin or Yoongi.

"Your name is Y/N right?" He asked with a question expression in his face

"N-ne (Yes)" I answered almost sound like a question

"Your Kwon Soon-young am I right?" I asked smiling purely.

"You could remember that?" He said. And I could feel sadness in his voice.

"Of course" I chirped trying to lighten the mood and he smiled.

"Anyways I was wondering if you want to join our club?" He asked me handing me a piece of paper which I guess is a flyer of their club. I kindly accept it and held it with full attention

"We will appreciate it if you chose our club, we can ensure you that it will be fun and it won't be boring and waste of your time and you'll never regret joining us" He said with a big smile. I heard Taehyung smirk and he did too

"Well I can ensure you that she won't ever join your club" Taehyung said making me feel like a rude person. I looked at him with a WHAT-THE-HECK expression pasted of my face. He glanced at me then looked back at Soon-young

"Of course" He smiled at him "It's her choice whether she wants too or not you don't have the right to choose to think for her to what makes her happy" He replied with a positive tone and looked back at me "Don't force yourself, Take time and choose wisely" He smiled widely at me and I smiled back at him as I can't resist my smile to him

"I will" I replied and he bowed still has a smile in his face and walked away. I slightly bowed at him and I immediately read what is on this club. I haven't read the title, Taehyung already pulled it out from my hands.

"YAH!" I exclaimed being annoyed by his stupid behavior. He glared at me but not scaring me at all

"You're not joining his club" He softly said but still with anger. I got pissed a little as I stood up and walked away. I heard his chair scratch on the floor and felt him following me so I fastened my pace and walked out of the room. As I run across the hallway I couldn't feel him anymore as I got out of the building and on to the football field. I walked in the center of the field, inhaling the fresh cold air. I then sat on the grass and crossed my legs as I closed my eyes and let the cold breeze touch my face. I stayed like that until I felt cold hands around my waist and the familiar jawline on my neck. I could feel his cold breath. I didn't turn to face him as I was sad at his behavior.

"I'm sorry" He said with a soft and apologizing tone. "I'm really am" He assured then I felt his lips suddenly on the crook of my neck giving it sweet kisses making me chills and shivers. I know that he won't drink my blood but I'm still scared of the fact if he does. Then he suddenly stopped and gave me space and this time I turned back to see what happened to him. He looked shocked and I felt a sudden regret. His expression was unreadable he was scared with slight guilt.

"Taehyung?" I asked with a worried but at the same time scared tone. My heart was shaking as I didn't know why.

"Please don't come near me" He said then stood up and with a half-second, he was gone. A tear run down across my cheeks as I feel pain in my chest and with no doubt, I cried out covering my face with my knees. I don't know why I'm feeling that way I felt like I lost something so precious or like I lost half of my heart. Why am I so scared if his gone.

"Taehyung-ah" I cried off calling his name