24 - Sweat

*Weeks later*

A week later, the doctor said that I could go back to school, but I have to be very very careful not to hit my liver and if it started to hurt I will just inject the medicine that the doctor prescribes to me. Princess and Hoshi picked me up. We were walking slowly to school as I should not run. When I entered the gate I was surprised by a banner that says 'Welcome back Y/N' and two of Princess's clubmates were holding it and two girls blew the party poppers and the others cheered.

"WELCOME BACK!!! WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!" They cheered and then run to me and hugged me but of course, they were gentle to my stomach. I feel like I'm pregnant because they were staring at it. But actually, I'm just taking care of my liver.

"Wow thank you so much guys" I rubbed the back of my neck as I was shy but thankful to them.

"Here's a gift for you as it's getting cold and because your protecting your liver it's good that you won't freeze" A girl said which I guess is Lee Jae Hyun.

"Thanks" I accepted it being grateful.

"Lets party in the canteen ?" A guy said and we all agreed.

Taehyung

As I was lying on the rooftop I could hear a cheer. I stood up and check what's going on this early and what breaks my heart was to see Y/N smiling with her friends I guess.

"You're here all along?" Soo hae said. While wrapping her arm around my waist. I don't feel so good all of a sudden.

"Let go" I said.

"Mm... Is my TaeTae not in the mood?" She said reminding me of Y/N giving me that nickname. It felt so different when Y/N calls me that than her. She then held my hand and place it near her clit. Then I immediately pulled it away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask impolitely.

"Giving you an energizer! What's up with you today?" She yelled looking away. I just rolled my eyes and looked down

"Aish there so noisy.. Eo.. is that girl pregnant?" She said and she pointed it straight to Y/N.

"Pregnant?"

"Why do you think so?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I'm a girl? Can't you tell? Look at those girls touching her stomach? Giving her things that a pregnant woman need this coming winter" She said and I was pissed.

"I'm going" I said with a deep tone.

"Aye where you going?" She runs towards me but I stopped her.

"Just don't follow me and this is not part of the contract remember that" I said.

"Ok" She said and I walked down to the canteen. I saw her with the others, I can see that she's holding a portion of her stomach and she was looking out the window. She said something and stood up while still holding her stomach. She was going to the comfort room and there I got my chance. I followed her and when she's was alone, I pulled her arm to the staff room and her back hits the wall. I locked the door so that no one could come in

"YAH!" She was fierce first but when she saw me she became weak. She looked away not wanting to make contact with my eyes.

"looked at me.." I said with my weak voice. She was shaking her head like she doesn't want to hear me out.

"Can we talk?" I said and she looked at me with a straight look.

"What is there to talk about?" I finally heard her voice for such a long time.