31- Blessing

Y/N

His soft hand covered my mouth and his other hand signals me to keep quiet. I hugged him tight as we were hiding. I signaled him that we should go under the table so we slowly moved under.

"You think you can hide from me?" We heard his voice and he hugged me tighter.

"Wah!" He suddenly appeared in front of us and both of us screamed. We run away and he chased us. He got him and I hid behind the couch. I was holding my laughter so that I won't make a noise.

Taehyung

I caught Taehyun and he giggled as I tickled him. I signaled him to be quiet.

"We will surprise mommy okay so shh" I whispered at him and he places his soft little finger between his lips. We sneakily and slowly walk towards the couch and we jump scaring Y/N. She screamed and I hugged her tighter while laughing. She hit my chest multiple times and I kissed her forehead.

"We found you" I sheepishly said and she rolled her eyes.

"Aish I hate you" She said kissing me. We were on the floor cuddling and Tae was there looking at us weirdly.

"No!!!!! Don't kiss mommy!!! I'm the only one allowed to kiss her!!!" Tae whined pushing me hugging Y/N's neck.

"But Daddy want mommy too" I pouted.

"Okay then" Tae giggled and I hugged both of them. We heard the doorbell rung and I stood up and Y/N carried Tae, taking a sit on the couch.

"WHERE IS MY CHILD TAEHYUN?!?!?!" Jin yelled going inside followed by the others. I haven't even invited them inside but they already barged in.

Y/N

"Uncles!!!" Tae run towards them and hugged them. Hae rin entered holding her two child which was twins.

"Jae rin[daughter], Ryung[son], go greet aunty Y/N" Hae rin told the twins, and the two ran towards me. They were already 5 years old as Tae was just 3.

"Alright, guys lets get going?" Namjoon asks standing up.

"Where?" You were confused.

"Taehyung didn't tell you?" He glared at Taehyung who was acting to be innocent.

"What? I forgot okay I was busy singing to Tae last night and Y/N fell asleep already and I didn't bother waking her up and also I was planning on telling her this morning but I got distracted so don't blame me" He said standing up, carrying Tae.

"Where are we going daddy?" Tae asks to Taehyung.

"We're going snowboarding," Taehyung said excitedly and Tae hugged him so tight.

"I want to make a snowman!!!" Tae excitedly said.

"Me too mommy!!"

"Me too!!"

The twins whined jumping while holding Hae rin's hand.

"Okay okay" She said and everyone got more excited.

-

We were on top of a snowy mountain and the cold wasn't bothering any of you. The kids run off towards the villa

Taehyung and I  followed behind with the others. Namjoon unlocked the door and the kids run around the house.

"Tae be careful!" I reminded him as he was clumsy. He might look like Taehyung and everything but he still has the clumsy and bubbly me inside him. I can't help but get worried every time Tae is not near me as he is too fragile for me. You want to sneak at them but Taehyung pulled you by your waist. Spinning you around as your lips were just inches away from his.

"Don't worry so much or else you'll get wrinkles" He said and you flush bright red. Looking away hiding your smile.

"You know what?" Taehyung whispered while he leans on your shoulder.

"What?" You hugged him laying your head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat.

"Let's make mini you now"

"Taehyung!" You hit him on his chest.

"What?!?! We already have the mini-me so its time for us to have a mini you too" He said carrying you like a princess.

"Hey, Taehyung put me down!" You whined.

"Is my blood really that tasty?" He asks out of the topic.

"Why did you suddenly ask that ?" You ask wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Your heavier this time" He giggled and you pouted, looking away furrowing your brows. He opened the door and threw you in the bed. You went underneath the bedsheet acting like you are sleeping as he crawled on top of you. He slightly pinches your stomach.

"Taehyung!!!" You push his hands off your waist. You hear him giggle as he fell beside you, giving you a shower of kisses making you giggle as he rubs your waist.

"Taehyung! Stahp it! It's too early!!" You said facing him.

"It's too early for you to sleep too and in fact, we haven't had dinner yet!" He said and he had a point.

"I'm tired of the ride" You excused yourself, turning around trying to get some sleep. But he keeps on poking you. You ignored him and you slowly fell asleep until his hands slide on your ass making you wide awake, you turned around. His face was so innocent but you know he knew it.

"You're not going to stop aren't you?" You raised one of your brows looking at him as he smiled with a slight chuckle.

"Ayye I miss this moment" He said sliding his hands under your shirt touching your bare skin.

"When we got Tae, he became your first priority and you let him touch you anywhere" He confessed and you realized it at this very moment that you and Taehyung didn't have any moment together starting when Tae was born.

"Are you jealous of Tae?" You giggled pinching his nose moving closer and hugging him

"Yes" He literally confessed and you silently laughed.

"I love the both of you equally" You said kissing him and he kissed you rough but passionately. He slowly pushed you back as he is now on top of you. He started goofing around and giving you some excitement until a knock was heard.