32 - The End

"EOMMA!!! APPA!!! THE SNOW IS FALLING I WANT TO PLAY OUTSIDE!!!" Tae yelled knocking on the door. I looked at taehyung who's face is really annoyed but at the same time excited.

"Let's go" He said standing up going near the closet taking a comfy sweater for you and him

After wearing the shirt and changing into a very thick jogging pants you walk outside with Taehyung who was also wearing the same jogging pants and partnered with a red turtleneck sweater

"Eomma your so beautiful" Tae said holding your hands. Guess where that came from...

"What? Your only going to praise Mommy? What about Daddy? Aren't I handsome?" Taehyung asks doing some aegyo to impress Taeyoung.

"Your awesome Appa! But I'm the handsome one here" He said giggling and I laughed at his words as it was like me but still has some of Taehyung's cheesiness. Taehyung was out of words as he was surprised to hear that from him.

"Alright! Let's go my handsome baby!" I said teasing Taehyung holding Taeyoung's small hand and walking away.

We got out of the villa and Tae ran towards the twins playing with the snow. I saw the others drinking and Hae rin was there standing near the kids watching them play. Jin invited me to drink and I happily walk towards them. I cheered them my glass and I was about to drink it when Taehyung snatch it from my hands and drank it instead.

"How dare you!" You said with your toddler's voice. He glared putting down the glass.

"Come with me" He said pulling your wrist. You were shocked by his sudden behavior making you a little bit scared. He pulled you until you reach the back of the villa.

"Taehyung it hurts" You said and he finally let go of you looking at you so worried.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I'm very sorry I forgot! are you okay does it hurt?"  He apologized with worry tone while looking at your wrist which has a red mark from his grip

"It's okay" you said "But are you okay? What's wrong" You said touching his chubby cheeks.

"Nothing it's just that I want to show this to you" He said turning you around making you watch the empty black sky.