16 - Tease

Taehyung offered me a piggyback ride back to their summer house.

"Are you sure about this ???" I ask completely shaking as we both step near a cliff

"Yes, don't worry... I will never ever let go of you no matter how much you want to break free. You are mine and I am yours only" He said turning his back at me. I was touch by the words he said.

I trust him

I hop at his back and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly making sure that he can breathe and I won't fall.

"Hold on tight baby" He said

"Bab-" I got cut off as he jumps on the cliff making me shout by his sudden move. I close my eyes and buried my face on his neck

"Y/N!! OPEN YOUR EYES !! NOW" He shouted a little because if he won't I won't hear his voice because we were falling from the cliff. I slowly opened my eyes and look in front and I saw a waterfall near us. My eyes widen to see such nature around me.

We landed softly beside the lake not too far from us was the waterfall

I got down from him and started running around. Looking at each flower and smelling the aroma of the water.

"This is so amazingly beautiful!!!" I said running around and Taehyung just watches me from behind. I touched the water and it was freezing cold.

"Shit! Cold" I shook my hand and stood up.

"Y/N! come here" I heard Taehyung called me and I hurriedly run towards him

"Ne ? (Yes ?)" I asked

"Follow me," He said and I held his hands and we walked together and we stopped in front of a huge tree.

"The guys should be here any moment" He said looking at his wristwatch

"Guys? Oh your brothers?" I asked him and he nods

"They are not actually my real brother" he said and I was slightly confused. I look at him confused

"All of us were adopted" He said and now I understand what they mean they never felt loved by their real parents.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" I said but he just smiled

"Don't be" He said "Even though I didn't meet my real family. I found a new one and I met you" He said and looked at me with sincere eyes

"That's so sweet I love you too" a girls voice was heard

I look at my back and saw the guys. I sigh in relief as it was just Jimin imitating a girls voice. They all both came closer and jimin hopped towards Taehyung giving him a kissed but before that Taehyung already pushed him away making him flew away, but he land properly

"Awiiee Taehyung-ah that hurt me I thought you love me" Jimin said still imitating a girls voice and I just giggled because of the cuteness and how they both love each other even if they're not related.

"Well it should hurt and also love yourself " Taehyung said sticking a tongue out

"Okay okay, that's enough... Y/N have you ate breakfast?" Jin asked and I shake my head meaning I haven't eaten breakfast yet

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go to the town" Jimin said and Jungkook hit his head

"You know there still a storm you idiot" Jungkook said and Jimin realized it

"Oh well Jin will be cooking for us then" Jimin said

"Pfft... Let the expert do it" Jin proudly said and walk in front of us and we followed him behind. We were already inside the forest again and there was a gate. Jin unlocked it and we got inside. I noticed that it was the summer house. My jaw drops as to know the short cut and Taehyung let me hike so high up in the mountain.

We used the kitchen door to get inside and Jin was left in the kitchen like me and the others got in the living room.

"I'll go help Jin" I said and stood up and they nod

"Don't cut yourself. Be careful" Taehyung said and I nod and walk inside the kitchen and saw jin reading some menu.

"Eo... Y/N good thing you're here... what do you want to eat ?" He asks me showing me the menu.

"You know what let's just cook everything" he said and my jaw drop

"Why everything" I ask and just picked an apron that was hanging in the wall.

"You know Jungkook eats a lot and-" He stops talking when I heard footstep coming near us

"I think the sentence is wrong. It should be "You know Jin eat a lot so that's why I will cook everything" " Jungkook said leaning against the entrance glaring at jin. Jin just rolled his eyes and washed the vegetables

"Y/N why don't you wash the vegetables and I'll do the cutting cuz I don't want you to get cut" Jin said giving me the vegetables.

"Ok" I wash the vegetable and brought it to him, he then started slowly cutting the cabbage then it was starting to get really fast. My jaw drops and my eyes widen as to see someone can cut a vegetable so fast without getting hurt or cut on his/her finger.

Then place the cut cabbage on a bowl next he cut the carrots and again it was so fast that I could not see how it goes. But everything he cut was in the same length and width it was perfect. Same went with the other vegetables everything was perfect. All I had to do was to bring him the ingredient.

After 10 minutes he had finished cooking our breakfast and I was seated on top of the counter just mind blown from what I just saw earlier. The whole kitchen smells so good.

"Y/N could you place this on the dining table in the dining room" Jin said giving me the plate which has the omelet on top. I brought it to the room across the kitchen and placed it slowly making sure that I won't drop it. I walk back to the kitchen and grab some glass and walk back again in the dining room.

After minutes of getting all the utensils, plates, and drinking glass. I made an orange juice as what jin said.

*Time skip*

"Guys breakfast is ready," I said as I walk towards them in the living room. I saw Taehyung on the floor holding a game controller and Jimin next to him. I saw the other guys were also looking at the game.

"Guys-" I said and they shouted as Taehyung almost killed Jimin but jimin got a run out of it.

"Fine then" I said walking away and Taehyung noticed that I was walking away.

"Y/N! Wait!" Taehyung said letting go of the controller and chased me as I walk inside the dining room. He held my arms pulling me towards him.

"Y/N" He said leaning close to my face coming in for a kiss. But before he could do that I wiped the cream of the cake that jin brought earlier on his cheeks. He was surprised by my sudden attack. I held my laugh as he touched the cream on his cheeks and suddenly he wiped it on my nose.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING !!" We then heard granny shouted entering the room with the others.

"OHHH TAEHYUNG LIKES Y/N!!!" Hoseok sang

"Shut up" Taehyung said letting go of me and smiled walking away.

"Here" Jungkook walked towards me and gave me a tissue and I took it and cleaned my nose making sure no cream was left.

______________________________________

Sorry for the long wait 😧

I wasn't feeling well

So I promise to double update today

-Ems 💜