9 - Classmates

The whole hour was spent by the principal saying some inspirational quotes that I guessed he googled on the internet last night.

The whole hour was so not comfortable because of the death stares I get from all the girls inside the gym. I looked at the back and saw all girls were staring at me, threatening me by showing their fist at me and giving me a middle finger. I just ignored it and when I was about to look back in front I saw yoongi sleeping so comfortable like he is in his bed. I smiled at his position and face when he sleeps.

I look back and saw a sleeping alien beside me. His legs were wide open and he crossed his arms. His mouth was slightly open.

I didn't know that I was watching him too long that the speech of the principal had finished and the mic accidentally drops on the floor making all of us in the gym flinch and awake

I didn't know that I was watching him too long that the speech of the principal had finished and the mic accidentally drops on the floor making all of us in the gym flinch and awake. I saw how Taehyung flinches and sit up straight. He stretches his body like a little puppy that just woke up. He then looked at me with the softest smile on his face.

- - - - -

We had an hour break and that time is for us to find our room. The guys said that they'll drop me in my room and I agreed cuz I don't want to be alone and be killed by other girls. The 8 of us walked towards the bulletin board and when the girls saw the guys they gave space and let the boys see their rooms Taehyung pulled me towards him. Making me in front of him and closer to the bulletin board.

I started searching for my name. I searched for the letter 'L' and I saw it. I was Room 1-A and because it was getting too crowded. Taehyung pulled me out and the others got out too.

"What room are you in Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

"Room 1-A" I said and Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin got surprised.

"What?" I ask confused

"This is so great" Jk sigh "I finally had the mood to go to school everyday" He said touching his heart closing his eyes and dreaming. Taehyung hit the head of Jk making him come back to his senses

"You guys are classmate" Namjoon said and this time my eyes popped out

"What about you guys?" I ask

"Ohh, me I'm on my last year of college same with yoongi" Jin said

"I'm on my second to the last year of college the same with Hoseok" Namjoon said. It was a bit awkward when no one spoke. Then I started to break the silence.

"Jinnie! I want food" I said giving him my puppy eyes. Everyone was just surprised at what I called to jin and asking him food. The reason why I ask him to buy my food is that I don't want to waste my money today because after school I'm going back to the city to fetch my friend. I saw jin hyung flash red and his so cute.

"Where did you get that nickname?" He asks while hiding his smile.

"I just thought of it in the opening ceremony" I said pausing for a while