26 - Captured

The class ended fast. Taehyung drop me to my aunt's house and I thank him and he left. He was driving far and I realize I still have his coat. But I didn't care I'll give it back to him tomorrow. I entered the gate and I was confused that the gate was unlocked. I checked the lock and it was broken. My eyes widen in shock and I run inside to my aunt. All light was on.

The room was a mess. I run upstairs trying my best to not make a sound. I entered my room and no one or nothing was there except it was a mess. I checked my aunt's room and my legs were shaking. I peek to the half-opened door and saw my aunt tied up on a chair and suddenly I felt someone hit me on my neck very strong making me lose my consciousness.

---------

I woke in a bed and realize that I was chained. My mouth was also tied up by a cloth. I tried my best to make a noise and suddenly the door slammed open. I froze as a gun was directing on me.

"Shut the fuck up!" He said and I cried. Scared to lose my life. Scared of what they did to my aunt. A guy approached him and whispered something.

"Let's go beauty" The guy that was holding a gun unlocked my chain and pulled me like a was his pet dog. I held back not going anywhere as I felt like it was the end of my life.

"Bad doggy" He said and hit me on my face with his gun, making me loose again my consciousness.

-------

I woke up in a room and I saw my aunt on the other side. I screamed again trying my best to wake her up. She did and she was calm. A guy entered and my eyes widen to who it was. Dad.

"YOU ASSHOLE LET MY AUNT GO!!!" I tried speaking but the cloth on my mouth was tied so they didn't understand a thing.

"My dear Y/N is so nice to see you again" He said and bend down to my level with a gun on his hand. He took out the cloth on my mouth and I saw that it has blood so I was bleeding already.

"You asshole let my aunt go!" I screamed at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Dear, Are you sure that's your aunt?? Or is that your mother" He said and I froze. What is he saying? I looked at my aunt and he was looking down. Tears started running down my cheeks and the guy stood up and walked towards my aunt and took off the cloth on her mouth.

"It's so nice to see you again honey" He said and my aunt looks at him disgustedly.

"Transform or you'll see your daughter have a whole on her head" He directs the gun again at me and my aunt was pissed.

"Your really an asshole!" She screamed and Dad hit her making her head bleed but she didn't lose her consciousness.

"1.. 2" Dad counted and the light was covering my aunt. The light slowly disappeared and I saw my mom. The pain in my chest hurts like hell it was like I was been shot straight in my heart. Tears were unstoppable. All this time I was with my mom that I thought was dead for years now.

"Your so beautiful honey" Dad said holding my aunt I mean mom's chin.

"But I guess that's what all witch is?" Dad said putting the gun on my mom's head.

"NO!! PLEASE DONT" I cried yelling at him

"What are you going to do if I'll shoot???" He looks like a maniac laughing like a real demon.

"PLEASE DON'T!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! PLEASE DONT KILL HER!!!" I yelled crying so scared.

"But I need to kill one of you so that you'll do your work better" Dad said tightening the grip on mom chain. Pushing the gun hard on her head.

"KILL ME INSTEAD!!" I YELLED

"NO LET HER GO AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU" Mom yelled as she was shaking.

"But your old" Dad said and I was so pissed.

"So I'll kill you instead" He said and I tried standing up but then.

*BANG*

It echoed the whole room. I froze as my eyes were about to pop out my head. Black Blood was dripping from my mom's head and she was no longer breathing. She soon turned into ashes. And she was gone.

"NO!!!" I screamed and suddenly the light bulbs explode.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!!!" I yelled and he was laughing demonically. As things were on fire. I was looking down and I feel weak all of a sudden.

"Can you feel it?" He said smirking and I looked at his demon eyes.

"Your powers are gone my baby" He said and my eyes widen.

"All you have left is the demon inside you" He said and I want to kill my self now.

"Kill me now" I said in a low voice.

"I can't do that" He said squatting down lifting my chin with the gun he uses to shoot mom.

"Why" I cried seeing his red demon eyes.

"Because you are going to give me more" He said and you were confuse

"What do you mean" You were scared of what he will do to you.

"What I mean is your mine" He said started kissing your neck. Chills run down your spine as you tried your best to stop him. But you couldn't move a single bit as the rope on your hand and feet were tight.

"PLEASE STOP!!!" You screamed and he did. He stood up and smiled

"Bring her back to her room" He said to the same guy who hit you in the head making you passed out. He drags you out of the room as the asshole places his gun back to its case.

"Go back to hell!" I yelled before passing out again as the guy hit you again in the head.