Explaination

Ok so maybe a lot of you are confused about the story and I want to apologize for it.

So I am here to explain and summarize the story for you.

I'm going to start by explaining the life of Y/N (you). Her mother is a witch and her father is a demon. Therefore, she is a combination of a witch and a demon.

There is a prophecy that when a demon and a witch give birth to a child, their child would not inherit any power from his/her parents if they will die. Meaning, if her mother will die she will be losing her witch power and she will be a pure-blooded demon but, if her dad dies and her mom lives, she will lose the demon inside her and will become a pure-blooded witch. But if both of her mom and dad die, she will be a normal human being. That is how her life works.

When Y/N's mom found out the evil plan of his husband, she hid Y/N's power by making her forget all the magic she had thought her.

Her dad's plan was to make an army of demons by using Y/N as a hostage that is why he harass her so that when she will give birth, the child will make more demons and can control the whole world. Making it a demonic world.

Anyways, because Xia's mom officially had died, she lost her magic and the blood of a witch, making the blood of the demon take over. When Taehyung killed Xia's dad, she became a normal human. That is when Taehyung had decided to turn her into a vampire so that she could live forever with him.

If you still don't understand some of the parts don't hesitate to ask me about it.

Let's go know to Bang Shi-Hyuk

Bang Shi-Hyuk is the last vampire living. His family, friends, relatives and other fellow vampires died due to human but that isn't real.

He thought that humans are the ones who killed all the vampires but little did he know that it was actually the demons. A lot of demons had passed as it can't sustain his/her life in the land. But Y/N's dad is the only demon that survived.

Bang Shi-hyuk was full of anger he wants to revenge his family and every vampire that was killed, that is why he also wants to make an army. Starting by collecting 7 men. In the 'characters' part I explained how he got the guys so you might want to read that again. He trained the 7 guys and had already adopted them as his own child.

Taehyung changed Bang Shi-Hyuk's mind as humans today are innocent and didn't know anything about what happened before. Taehyung almost got killed a lot of times because of that conversation. Bang Shi-Hyuk was pissed at him for falling in love with a human.

A day came where Bang Shi-Hyuk was at his fullest anger as his sharp pointy nails almost ran through Taehyung's abdomen. That happened when Taehyung was gone for several days (it can be found in chapter 21 - Gone).

He was gone because he was thirsty for Y/N's blood and one thing to save her from him was to give her a big space and distance and by that he senses that he was called by his father Bang Shi-Hyuk at their house so he left her at the football field alone. Bang Shi-Hyuk told Taehyung to finish the girl by sucking all her blood but of course, our Taehyungie will never do that to his love.

He came back after recovering and he didn't tell Y/N the real reason why he left her.

Hae rin got pregnant after a month of meeting Jimin as they were secretly dating and stuff that is why Jimin is always mysteriously gone, making Xia and the others doubt the two as Hae rin was also not showing up her self anymore as she was pregnant and the womb is noticeable.

If you guys don't understand some parts of the story please don't be shy or hesitate to ask and I will immediately answer it.

That's the end of the book so I hope you enjoyed reading it and Thank you so much for spending some time reading my crappy book! You guys are the best and if you guys have something to share please do whatever you want ☺.

Also please be reminded this book has not been edited and corrected so there are still wrong grammars and spelling here and there 🙏😅