3 - Pain

After a few minutes of me chatting with Taehyung and Jungkook, I realize that I was already comfortable with them. Even though the rain keeps falling we were having a blast inside. I can't stop laughing at Taehyung stupidity and Jungkook's story about Taehyung being a lost tour guide and had to speak in English to ask the direction. I can't stop laughing at the two because Taehyung was doing his best to stop jk from telling the story while jk tried his best to speak.

After a few minutes, jin and my aunt got out of the staff room and jin was carrying two bags of plastic and it looks like it was the sandwiches. I heard jin's laugh and it was adorably cute and my aunt was also laughing

"Y/N you have to invite them again here especially this one his dad's jokes are hilarious" She laughed again and I just smiled hoping I could. I looked outside and the rain slowly stopped. Normally people would be happy that it already stopped but in our case, everyone's faces were down.

"It looks like its time to go" Taehyung said with a sad tone on his voice everyone looked at him sad including me

"We could go back here anytime you know but today we have to go back at home or else" Taehyung said and Jin and Jungkook nodded.

"Your right we need to go now" Jk's voice was a little bit in a trembling

"Ajumma, Y/N, we're going now" Jin said and everyone bid their goodbye

"We'll come and visit tomorrow" Jungkook said and bowed and left. Jin and Taehyung did the same but Taehyung was hesitating to step out of the shop he took a deep breath and looked at me back before looking at my aunt and smiled to us and walked out.

I turn back to my aunt and she was looking at me like suspecting something

"Wae?" I ask my aunt

"Oh nothing" She chuckled. I was still processing it on my mind why she looks like a pervert or something (I can't think of any words anymore I'm sorry 😭😭😭)

"...... IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!" I burst whining at her and she just keeps on smiling. I gave up and continued spraying water on the plants.

<<Third Persons POV>>

Taehyung, Jin, and Jungkook run back home. After a few minutes, they reach the end of shindu which was a forest. In the middle of the forest one mansion is hidden on it. It was basically their house.

By the time they got home, everyone was already gathered in the living room.

"Your 5 minutes late" One guy said and stood up from his chair.

"Were sorry we got cut up by the rain" Jin answered

"Really? or because you spend your time with a human girl ?" The man look at taehyung and jungkook.

"And eating human foods ?" He looked at jin. None of them replied.

"You know that by November 13th you'll be a full pure-blooded vampire right?" The man spoke again getting close to taehyung

"You are the real Kim in this family you're the full pureblood vampire! Stop acting like a human and start being a Vampire !" He scolds Taehyung. Taehyung looked down clenching his jaw making a fist on his hands. Then the man took out a knife from his back and pointed it to Taehyung

"Use this and make a cut in your arm. This will help you be more a vampire than a weak human" He said and taehyung grabbed it for he knows what will happen if he won't.

"Father we should wait until November 13" A man said also known as Namjoon

"And wait till he'll join the humans ?" He looks at Taehyung again who was staring at the knife

"Your gonna cut yourself every day until you come to your senses on being a pureblood vampire!" He said and was about to leave the room when Taehyung cut himself with the knife on his left arm making blood drip from his arm to the floor. The other stood up as to see that Taehyung actually cut himself.

Then Taehyung felt something unusual his hands started to shake the knife he was holding fell on the floor. Taehyung can't breathe properly as he fell on the floor holding his handshaking

"Father! What did you put on that knife?!" Jin asks as he helped Taehyung. There was smoke coming from the cut Taehyung made and his veins are showing. Taehyungs grip on his hand got stronger. As he opened his mouth, his fangs showed and jin got surprised by the big blow of Taehyung, Jin flew across the room but he managed to land correctly on he's knee with the support of his hands.

Namjoon help jin up. Taehyung was being tortured by the pain on his hand

"What is this Father?!?!?!" Suga woked up by the noise and got shocked by the whole situation and angry seeing Taehyung in pain and on the floor bleeding. Suga really cared for Taehyung so much.

Taehyung was seriously in pain but all his guts and veins are showing on his arms and neck his mouth was bleeding because of his fangs pinned on his gums.

"The knife was made of pure silver. I have told you that a vampire can die from steel, iron, or silver" He said "A vampire can distinguish if its a pure silver or not" he said before he left. Leaving Taehyung to suffer on the floor.

Taehyung shouted in pain as the other helped him calm down but his power was too strong. He pushes everyone away making everyone in the room hopeless. Then something flash on Taehyung's mind.

A flashback of Y/N on how he saved her and on how Y/N answered the question about the buttercup flower and the fun talk with her. After everything he remembered he fight back at the pain and everyone's eyes was opened to see how Taehyung fight back at the pain he is handling on his own. The cut in Taehyung's arm is slowly closing until it was closed as nothing happened on it.

Taehyung inhaled a huge amount of air and exhaled it as he fell back on the floor. Exhausted at what he had just gone through.