30 - The Time

"Aren't I tasty?" I joked smiling at her.

She said rolling her eyes at me. I licked my blood that was on her mouth and we both ended up kissing. She wrapped both of her arms around my neck and tiptoed to reach my height. I carried her back so that she could wrap both of her legs around my waist. I supported it by holding her thighs as I walk upstairs without departing our lips. The sun was setting down and I laid her on the bed as I crawled up to her. I slowly ripped her shirt down followed by her shorts. I started kissing her around her body and the bite marks were gone. She ripped my shirt and I took off my pants. I did my best to give her pleasure and all. Showing the love that I want to show her for months now. I thrust as she scratches my back. I never departed my lips from her. The night passed by and Y/N was resting beside me and I caressed her hair as she fell asleep on my chest.

"I love you so much Y/N" I kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you more than you love me" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you even more that you think" I said and she giggled.

"Let me win for once" She giggled hugging me tightly.

"You have already won" I said and she lookup.

"You got the best boyfriend a.k.a your future husband in the world" I said and she laughed.

"Your so full of yourself aren't you?" She asks giggling.

"Of course I have the best girlfriend a.k.a my future wife and the future mother of my kids in the whole damn world" I said and I saw a tear escape her eyes. She buried her self on me and she softly cried.

"Taehyung your such an idiot" She cried and I kissed her forehead.

"Idiotic in love" I said and she laughed.

"Stahp it!" She laughed wiping her tears.

"Let's sleep" She said and I nodded and pulled the cover making sure she won't freeze.

"Good night" I said

"Good night" She replied

"Sweet dreams" I continued

"Sweet dreams" She said and yawned

"I love you" I still continued

"I love you too.. Stahp it already I'm sleepy!" She scolds while giggling.

*Time Skip*

Me and Y/N are now married and I am here panicking inside the room as Y/N kept on vomiting inside the bathroom. I don't know why but I feel so nervous and at the same time happy for some reason.

"Do you need anything?!?!?! Should I bring you to the hospital?!?!?!??! Are you okay?!?!?!?!?!?" I said knocking on the door. It was silent inside and I can't help but get worried.

"Y/N! open this fucking door or I'm going to give this an open whole!!!" I yelled knocking in the door.

"OOOHHHH MAAAY GAAAAHHHDD TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" She squeaked inside. Opening the door and she jumps on me being so happy.

"WHAT?!?!?" I said totally confused but I never saw her this happy before.

"TAEHYUNG I'M PREGNANT!!!" She smiled with a little tear forming the corner of her eyes.

"PREGNANT?!?!?" I said as my eyes widen.

"YES TAEHYUNG ITS YOURS!!!" She screamed and I spin her around so happy.

"I'm going to be a dad?!?!?!" I ask so happily

Y/N

"YES!!!" I said and he hugged me so hard. That I cried a little

"OH MY GOSH OH SHIT I HAVE TO DO THIS" He let go of me and walked towards the balcony.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD SOON!!!!! AND I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, CARING, AMAZING WIFE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!" He yelled and I laughed at his childish behavior. I walk towards and he hugged me.

"Taehyung! Shh" I covered his mouth. As he was too loud. He hugged you slightly while lifting you up and spinning you around as he passionately kissed you.

Good news! It isn't the end yet😆