29 - Vain

Taehyung

3 days have passed and Y/N got discharged in the hospital. She is currently asleep in our room right now as it was 11 pm. The guys were still here making noise and its annoying.

"Guys lower your voice!" I scold them and they realized they were loud.

"So Taehyung? What's the plan? Y/N isn't pregnant anymore" Jin asked and I looked at him weirdly.

"I'm going to make Y/N a vampire so that she will live forever" I said laying my back on the couch. They looked at each other and I feel like they are against it.

"You have to end the old man first" Yoongi said and I was surprised he joined our conversation

"Don't worry about him he won't bother her. He said his tired now. He can't manage to lose us because he already treated us as his own sons so he doesn't care anymore" I said taking one last shot.

"When did that happened?" Jungkook asks in surprise.

"That night when Y/N was kidnapped" I said and they looked amused.

"WHASHIJAYA!!!" Jin yelled. Almost hugging namjoon after turning his head at the stairs. We looked at that direction and we saw Y/N in her white silky nightgown.

"Y/N is there a problem?" I ask standing up and walking towards her holding her waist.

"I can't sleep" She said with her tired voice

"Why?" I ask worriedly.

"You guys are too loud" She said and I look at the guys glaring at them. They smiled and standing up.

"It was Taehyung's fault he said we should stay late" Hoseok blamed me. I raised my brow and glared at them

"Well, we're going now! Get some sleep Y/N" Jin blew a kiss but Taehyung acted like he caught it and threw it on the floor stepping on it.

"Aw don't worry Y/N there is more to come" Jin joked and Y/N laughed a little bit because she was sleepy she didn't laugh that loud.

"Bai!" They waved and closed the door.

"Bye" Y/N said before they can close the door. I look back at Y/N and she hasn't shown her beautiful smile ever since she got out of the hospital.

"Why haven't you smiled" I ask and she looked at me and smiled. But it wasn't the smile she usually gives.

"I'm just sleepy" She said pulling my hand going upstairs. We entered our room and she flops to bed. I crawled to her hugging her as she turns making me face her back. I wrap my hands around her waist and she pulled my other arm making it a pillow for her. I buried my face on the crook of her neck and kissed it.

"Good night" I whispered to her closing my eyes.

"Good night" She turned to face me and I hugged me closing out the gap between each other and she laid her head on my chest.

*A month later*

Y/N became quiet than ever before. She would usually tease me or say my name every time she walks pass me but now she just walks straight not even looking or glancing at me. I called everyone to come over. The guys came over and Y/N walk upstairs as she said she wants to relax in the tub.

"Why did you call us?" Jungkook asks and I was shocked to see Jimin beside him.

"Y/N isn't her self... she looks sad and depresses these days!" I said and they think of some reason why is she like that.

"Maybe she's getting bored inside the house?" Jungkook asks and he got a point.

"But every time I invite her to go out she says no" I said and they thought deeper.