27 - Harass

You woke up in bed and you were still chained. You cried and prayed that someone could save you.

"Taehyung" You whispered his name

Hoping he could hear you. The door opened revealing the demon inside a human's body. He locks the door and You glared at him and watch every step he takes. He walks closer to the bed and started taking his belt off. You were shaking as he threw his belt somewhere in the room. He crawled up the bed to you. You scream as soon as he started kissing your neck to your collar. You were being harassed by your own father. You cried shouting. You were thankful you have a cloth to cover your mouth. But the fact your lower body isn't safe from his touch.

"Stop shouting and start your moan" He said and you cried so hard as he started pulling your pants down. You have decided to kill yourself after. You were hopeless. Stupid to be thinking that Taehyung or someone will save you. He started entering you and that wasn't a pleasure at all. You cried as it hurts and you cried as you want to stop it. He keeps on thrusting and you can't move a single bit as you were chained and he was on top of you. You feel something coming, and he pulled out. He took a break and took off the chain on your hand you curled up and cried louder. He covered you with a blanket you were shaking and crying.

"Don't worry sweety you'll just have to wait 9 months" He said and that was it your done of your life and you can't believe he did that to you. You kept on crying. You were curled up securing he can't touch you again. But that didn't do anything. You were too weak. He climbs up you again and this time he started undressing your top. You shake him off but he hit you in the head. Making you dizzy for a bit.

"You have a wonderful body baby" He said and suck your breast. You can't kick him as his legs were on your legs and it was heavy. You can't hit him as your hands were chained by his hand. You don't have any power. You were too weak to even yell. But you keep mumbling something as he keeps on harassing you, you tried your best shouting but a squeak was only to be heard. Your body was in pain. You're being tortured.

"Please stop" You manage to say to your weak voice. He didn't budge he keep on sucking your breast as he squeezes the other. That hurts so bad. He keeps on thrusting inside you and he was in his deepest and that really hurt you.

"Stop!" You yelled then out of nowhere the window broke and a figure came in smashing your dad on the wall. You curled up and covered yourself with the blanket. You were paralyzed as every part of you hurt. The figure to you was so familiar then the moonlight hit him. You were so thankful. You felt hope again. You were happy to see him. Taehyung.

"What did you do?!?!" He raised his voice. The blood inside him was boiling. Dad was turning violet at Taehyung grip. But he just laughs it off.

"So you're the vampire? no wonder I tasted a blood drinker on Y/N's body" He said making Taehyung angrier. His nails started to grow sharp. I could see his fangs. As the grip on the neck was at his limit. But because dad was a demon he can't be easily killed by that.

"YOUR GOING TO REGRET ON YOUR LAST BREATH FOR TOUCHING HER" Taehyung yelled smashing dad on the ground making the whole building shake. The floor was also cracking.

"But I didn't regret fucking with her!!" He said and started laughing like a real demon. Taehyung eyes widen and he slowly turned his head and you met his eyes. His eyes were red as blood. He saw you in that position. You know he can read your mind. He saw everything that happened. He looks back at your dad and he did what the vampires do best. He sucks his blood and separated his head from his body. That was a scary scene but it was right.

Your dad started turning into worms and you wanted to vomit that. He was inside you. Worms were inside you. You were about to pass out but Taehyung walks towards you. You were breathing heavily he hugged you very tight. As he hugged you, you felt his muscular back soften and back to normal. His nails were sharp and now it was normal. You were still shaking and crying. Your alone now. Your mom died in front of you. You have this child of your demon dad. You can't kill the child as its innocent. You don't want to kill the child but anger was still in you knowing that the father of your child was your dad.

"Taehyung I can't do it anymore" You cried in his arms. He sush you. He let go of you and took your clothes that were scattered on the floor. You don't know what to say to him. You want to live now that he is here but you were scared too scared if you tell him you're bringing the child of a demon.

"Wear your clothes first" He said with that softest voice of his. You took it from his hand. He watches you wearing your clothes. He saw hickies all over your body and he looked away. Standing up watching out the window. You know he was angry at you. So angry that he could kill you too.

When you finish wearing your clothes the door slammed open revealing armed men. By a blink, Taehyung pulled you and hid you behind the bed as he killed every man in the house. It didn't take him to sweat to fall. You heard steps coming on your way. You thought it was Taehyung so you stood up but it wasn't. It was another armed man. You tried running away but he caught you in your hair. You screamed in pain but he drags you near the window. Taehyung saw you.

"TRY TO GET NEAR CUZ THIS LAST BULLET OF MINE WILL BE IN HER HEAD!!" The guy said placing the gun on my head. Taehyung was calm.

"Well let me tell you, the bullet is now on your neck" He said and with a zap, Taehyung was placing the gun inside the man's mouth. Taehyung was about to shoot it when the man pushes you off the window. You heard a gunshot and while falling down. Taehyung jumps out the window and reached you. You were on his arms while falling as he landed on his back. You started shaking but his cough made you breathe by knowing that he is still alive.

His car was waiting for you he placed you inside. He came back to the building and you saw it started burning. He came back and started driving. You realized that it was your old house. But everything was right. It should be burned now.

While both of you were on the road, you wanted to tell him already that you're bringing a child.

"Taehyung" Your weak voice started. You swallowed some saliva as you don't know how to say it. Even though you aren't sure you are going to be pregnant you just want to ask him what his reaction would be.

"Mm?" He hummed softly making you relax a bit. You look down and started it.

"What if you get pregnant and knew that the father was someone you hate so much? Are you still going to keep the child?" I ask and he stops the car. Here it goes. This is the end Y/N. Say goodbye to your love.

"It depends on you" He said without looking at you.

"If you're going to keep the child, you should love him/her at the fullest, but if you're going to give birth of it and just give him/her the hate, what's the point of giving birth?" He has a point.

"Children are innocent Y/N" He said and you almost cried.

"What about you? Will accept it?" You ask. Your voice cracking. Scared for his answer. Seconds have passed and he didn't reply.

"Will you still love me?" I whispered