23 - Blood

I was lying in the bed of the clinic, the nurse told me to take a rest for a while and call her if I still don't feel well. I was surfing through my phone as I want to forget everything that happened earlier. I've been here for around 10 minutes already. I coughed and this time I saw blood, my hands were shaking as I called for the nurse.

"Nurse.." I called and she opened the curtain and got shocked too.

"Oh my.. what happened?!" She was a little panicked and she grabbed a tissue and wiped it off my hands. I cough again and blood drip from my mouth, I was racing with my breath, my vision was blurry and it was suddenly black.

*A month later*

A month later I was still in the hospital. I didn't know that I have a serious illness. I have a beautiful nurse beside me and taking care of me. Hae rin came to shindu 2 weeks ago as she heard about my illness. She's the one taking care of me as she doesn't go to school after being harass. We would talk about food so that I could totally forget about the guys. She knows everything that happened because Hoshi told her. Hoshi and princess would visit me every after school. I told them not to tell the guys what happened to me. They told me fun things about school but they never mention the guys. I want to know if how they are.

"Hey" I said as they stop laughing and looked at me

"Yes ?" Princess ask while wiping her tear from laughing

"Hows the guys ?" I started and they looked awkward its like there hiding something from me. I can read their expression, I know somethings off.

"They're doing great" I could feel the fakeness in Hoshi's voice.

"Hoshi I know your just making that up" Princess and Hoshi were looking at each other like they're talking using their eyes.

"So are you just going to look at each other or your going to tell me the truth" I said being serious.

"Y/N you can't be stress" Hae rin said. My eyes were teary. I laid back to the bed. I heard Hoshi sight.

"Y/N... I think he loves her now.." Hoshi said trying his best not to sound awful but what could he do. I know that I'm brave so why would I waste a tear on him.

"But! The others are against it" He sounds cheerful.

"They would ask us where you are but we just said that we don't know" Hoshi said

"Y/N look... Taehyung might have a reason or something, it's probably not because your not enough but probably something too protect you" Hoshi said and I could see princess disappointed expression.

"Could you tell me how's Taehyung? What is he doing?" I ask patiently not even thinking about crying.

"Well, he-" Hoshi got cut off by princess.

"HIS A DICK! HE'S A TOTAL ASSHOLE THAT IS BLIND!" Princess shouted in anger. I was shocked by it, it should have been me to say that but she already started.

"Chill" Hoshi calmed her but she was a beast.

"HOW COULD I CHILL! WHEN MY FRIEND HERE IS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW AND HE IS THERE FLIRTING WITH A BITCH?!?! TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING CHILL?!?!" She exaggerated, ready to start a war.

"OH HELL NO, THAT ASSHOLE IS TRYING TO FLIRT ALREADY?!?! BITCH I AINT GOING TO SIT HERE ALL DAY" Hae rin joined and the two of them started walking away as Hoshi did his best to pull them back in the room. They looked funny for me. I laughed at them and they freeze.

"You finally laughed" Hae rin chirped and princess smiled as Hoshi was confused.

"So you all were tripping on me?" Hoshi said pissed and we all laughed.

"You could have seen your face" Princess laughed dying on the floor. A tear of joy started coming out of my eyes as Hoshi's reaction was amazing.

"THAT'S IT IM GOING HOME" Hoshi said getting his bag.

"Hey wait for me" Princess said still laughing.

"BAIII Y/N WE'LL COME AND VISIT YOU TOMORROW" Princess said before closing the door.

"I should have taken a video of his reaction" Hae rin said while walking towards the fridge. I still can't get over of his reaction but thanks to him it made my day. I don't care about Taehyung anymore as my feelings for him faded away a long time ago. I'm not sensitive about him anymore.

"Anyways... I have talked to my mom and she agreed that I will stay here in shindu with you" Hae rin said and I was happy.

"Really?!" I screamed and I was about to jump out of bed.

"Argh" I pressed my stomach as it started to hurt again.

"I'll call the nurse" Hae rin run out of the room and entered after a minute. After injecting me something I can't feel the pain anymore.

"Nurse.. is there no cure to this ?" I ask with sadness in my voice.

"No, no miss don't think of that, of course, there is a cure" The nurse tried her best to cheer me up. I gave her a fake smile.

"What is the cure then ?" I ask.

"Liver transplant will do in your condition" She said and I felt hopeless. I just nodded.

"Just call me again if you need something" She said and bowed ang walked out the room.

"Hey, don't think of any negative stuff" Hae rin said

"It's your birthday soon so please cheer up" She said and I smiled.

"Aish what time is it ?" I ask trying to find a subject

"6:34" Hae rin replied.

"Your aunt will be here any moment"

"It's not my aunt I'm waiting" I said making her confused.

"Then what?" She asked

"Secret" I said and giggled

"Aish!" She felt hopeless and dropped on the sofa.

●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! ❤❤❤