25 - Savage

Taehyung peeks outside the door before he pulled me out from the staff's room. He held my hand securing that I can't run away from him. When we stepped into the canteen, everyone stared at us. Taehyung knew that I don't like attention at all. He chuckled and smiled pulling me near his body and everyone gasp. Then, Soo hae and her girls came in and saw it.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" She shouted making the others record the scene. Taehyung looked at her weirdly still holding my hands and hiding me at his back so that no one can record me.

"You're in our way..." He arrogantly said to her making her angry not at Taehyung but at me.

"How much did you pay him huh?" She crossed her arms and got near me. I got pissed as she started talking about money.

"Soo hae.." Taehyung warned but she didn't budge. She pulled my arms making me lose my grip to Taehyung's hand. I look at her straight as I was tired and not in the mood.

"You finally showed your face? My gosh Taehyung you even call this a face? She doesn't even wear makeup or even powder!" Soo hae and her girls laughed, the other's didn't but they looked at Soo hae weirdly.

"At least I have a natural beauty that isn't covered by powder" I respond and Taehyung knew I could handle it by myself as he knows I can spitfire. Taehyung stepped backward waiting for the gun to shoot. I pulled my arms from her grip. I looked at it and has a mark.

"You know what?" I stepped closer to her and she steps backward.

"W-what ?" She crossed her arms again trying to keep it cool.

"Instead of wearing makeup on to your face, maybe you should eat it instead so you can be pretty in the inside too" I shoot and everyone started cheering for me as they were on my side. Soo hae was speechless and I stepped back as I know that I won and moved to Taehyung, then he comes in front pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

"Here's your money, I don't need it anymore, my girl already came back, and also here, buy a makeup" He said putting the money on Soo hae's pocket in her jacket and looking at the crowd.

"Just to clarify things, Cha Soo Hae, paid me to do the show that I did a month ago in the charity basketball game, all the things I said wasn't true, none of them was true" He said and everyone understands.

"BUT YOU CRIED!" Soo hae exclaimed. Taehyung turned to look at her.

"I cried because the things that I said were about Y/N and I was disappointed that I'm saying it to the whole school that it's you" He said and everyone cheered at Taehyung. Soo hae felt embarrassed and slap Taehyung, I gasp and pulled Taehyung back. I was almost at my limit.

"Be careful with your action" I warned her but Taehyung pulled my arms.

"Really? I can't see any good in you!" She said.

"That's enough" Taehyung said with a stern voice. But I patted my hand on her shoulder.

"Life surely is difficult for the blind" I said burning her and the student cheered again. She was broke and she was still thinking about what to fire back and she did, she smirked and walked towards me.

"All the guys in the class have a crush on me" she said twisting the topic.

"Oh darling, do not twist the topic if you can't handle it, I think you should better run along now" I said

"Why you can't fire me back ?" She put her one hand on her waist, smirking like she felt I cant reply. I don't even need to think my mouth speaks on its own

"Woman who claims that a lot of men are after them should remember that.... the cheapest price attracts more customers" I said and I heard Taehyung laughed and the same goes with the others.