5 - Help

●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●
Reminder:

All of the pictures you will see in this part are all not mine.
●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●

<< Y/N >>

My aunt has been bugging me out since this morning.

"So are you going to tell me how you know those guys or you're just going to change the topic" My aunt said putting my breakfast in front of me and sitting on her side. I sighed as I took a bite on the waffle.

"So you're going to ignore me?" She asks

"When I was buying some school supplies in town my phone got snatch and while I was chasing the dude on the road I almost got hit by the truck when Taehyung showed up and stopped the car with one hand then jungkook chased the snatcher and got my phone back. The end" I said and finished my waffles as my aunt just nods in satisfaction then she smashes her hand on the table and shouted at me.

"YAH!! YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE DIED RIGHT!!" She shouted and I just sighed

"Well I'm alive" I said and grabbed my coffee and walked to my room.

I put my mug on top of my drawer and changed into my casual wear

I looked at the time and it was 6 a.m. I went downstairs and saw my aunt carrying the flowers that we made last night. I helped her put everything in the car and we drove to the shop.

When we got there I got surprise by the person leaning against the glass of our shop

"Kookie?" I ask carrying one flower and the key to the shop. I was sure that it was him because of his blonde brown hair and perfect toned jawline.

He looked at me impressed

"Where did you get that nickname" He said smiling like a proud boyfriend and walking closer to me. I'm screaming inside now. How can someone be 2 in one body?

"I don't know... It just came out of my mouth" I said rubbing the back of my neck smiling like an idiot. Then he just smiled again and looked at me from head to toe.

"Men... Taehyung will die after seeing you" He said and I got confused. He noticed it and spoke.

"Ahh... about that can you come with me? Taehyung is not feeling well and none of us know how to take care of him" He said and I got even confused

"Why don't you just bring him to the hospital?" I ask and he sighed.

"Taehyung doesn't like hospitals... he has a trauma when we were younger" He stated and I understand.

"So are you coming ?" He asks and I looked at my aunt who was listening to us the whole time.

"Go," She said and I smiled at her. I felt Jungkook smiling and I just opened the shop then my aunt took the key from my hand.