22 - Down

Its been 3 days I haven't talked to the guys, they were all busy, I could see Hoseok and Jungkook practicing and surprisingly Jimin is back. I wondered what he did the past days when he was gone. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi were having a charity basketball game. Namjoon and jin are the speakers and Yoongi are one of the players. The game will start soon but I'm still here lying on the grass at the garden where Taehyung leads me to hide away from the public eye.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and opened it and saw the notification. It was Kwon Soon-young or as he said I should call him Hoshi instead.

_____________________________________
Hoshi

8:30
Hey! The game is about to start! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?!?!

I rolled my eyes at him as his been dying to watch the game since we met.

8:30
I'll be right there...
_____________________________________

My sloth self slowly stood up and grabbed my bag and walked straight to the gym. I entered the gym and it was full of crowds cheering. I texted Hoshi that I was in front of the entrance and to come and pick me up as I was not in the mood to find him. After 5 minutes he finally showed up

"HEY WHERE HAVE U BEEN I'VE BEEN HERE LIKE THE GYM IS NOT YET OPENED" He exaggerated

"WE'LL IM SORRY AS IVE BEEN HERE LIKE THE SCHOOL HAVEN'T OPENED" We shouted at each other so that we could hear each other clearly. The crowd's chant makes my eardrum explode.

"I SAVED US A SEAT HAVING A GREAT VIEW FOR THE GAME" He said pulling my jacket on. We settled near the beam in the first row. The game was starting and girls shouted making my eardrum bleed.

"Let's GO YOONGGGIIIIIIII!!!!!" A girl screamed at the back of us. Then Hoshi looked back

"EO... PRINCESS?" The girl looked at hoshi and was surprised

"HOSHI!!" She hugged hoshi like a little teddy bear. Hoshi was annoyed

"YAH LET GO OF ME" Hoshi shouted and she let go with a smile on her face

"I THOUGHT YOU'RE NOT COMING?" Hoshi said

"ARE U CRAZY YOONGI IS PLAYING!" She exaggerates blushing.

"I GOT MY CLUB BTW READY FOR THE CHEER" she added then she looked at me. Hoshi noticed and introduce me to her. Then Jin started speaking

"HEYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE CHARITY BASKET GAME IS ABOUT TO START IN ONE MINUTE~" Jin shouted on the microphone making everyone excited and shouting louder. I saw Jungkook and Jimin got out of the player's room. They saw me in the crowds and ran towards me.

"Y/N hold this" Jungkook said giving me the camera.

"Can you take a video of all the performances and the entire game?" Jimin said.

"I'll try" I said and then smiled.

"Okay then... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PERFORMANCE WE PREPARED" Jungkook shouted as they run away.

"CHEER FOR TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin shouted as they vanished in my sight.

"Cheer for Taehyung" I repeated in my lips "Taehyung's back?" I made my voice a little loud making Hoshi looked back at me.