20 - Out

[[Y/N]]

I woked up in my hospital room and I felt something heavy on my arm. I looked at it and it was Taehyung sleeping peacefully. I don't want to wake him up but I failed. He woke up slowly stretching his back and fixing his posture. He looked at me with a big smile but closed eyes but his smile immediately faded as he fell asleep again. I smiled at his cuteness and he woked up again looking around yawning

"Your awake!.." Taehyung exclaimed with his morning voice. His voice became much deeper and huskier but at the same time adorable.

"Do you want to drink water ?" He asked holding my hands putting it on his cheeks

"You warmth always made me warm" He murmured but because of the silence, I could hear it loudly. I feel shy for a half-second but I just sealed it and change the topic because I don't know what to reply.

"No, I don't need water" I paused for a minute and looked at his concerned sleepy eyes.

"What I need is.." I teased

"What?" He asked giggling out of nowhere

"You to sleep" His happy sleepy expressed turned into a frown.

"Why.." He whined like a kid.

"No asking!" I scolded and he pouted. It was a minute of silence until he spoke

"I'll sleep in one condition" He stated while sitting straight and smiling like he's up to something bad. I felt nervous for a sec and scared. Scared of what he wants

"Don't worry I'm in my best behavior today" He giggled

"Not funny.." I said looking up to the ceiling.

"Come on" He persuaded and I got no choice. I sighed

"What is it" I ask regretting already. His smile crept across his face making that funny face of his which I can't handle to hide my laughed. But this time I tried my best not to laughed and looked away and to the windows which I could see the whole Shindu

"Let me sleep by your side" He said and I looked at him glaring.

"NO!" I scolded and he pouted again

"In fact, there's no room for you" I said but I also regret it as part of me want him to sleep beside me as part of me was shy.

"Pwease" He talked like a baby, making me felt a heartless person which I am not. "Pwetty pwease~" He pouted tapping my hand sending me shivers across my spine to my whole body.

"Fine" I said and moved a little to give him space and looked to the other side. I felt him crawl up in the bed and pulled my blanket.

"YAH!" I turned back to him face him and retrieving the blanket. But then I realized my face was just centimeters away from him. I was shocked, he was shocked. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment and I noticed that his eyes weren't brown, it was slight gold and I got overwhelmed and distracted. I can't stop staring at his eyes and I feel I'm being hypnotized by it.

"You know if you keep on staring at me like that, I won't hesitate to kiss you " Taehyung said smirking making me totally regret I let him sleep by my side.

"You have no shame!" I exclaimed. Smashing him the hospital blanket straight in his face and slightly pushing him making a big gap between us became a bigger gap.

"Ouch! Sorry, I was just kidding!" He murmured as I kept on blushing like heck.

"You must be!" I scolded, letting go of the blanket and turned to the other side just not to face him with my tomato face. I could hear his heavy breaths and after that, it was silence until I felt sleepy but before I was directly fallen asleep I slightly turned my back to peek a little if Taehyung was already asleep and he was, he was sound asleep and the good thing was that he wasn't snoring. I feel like a good mother that had finally set his child to sleep but I still can't get over to what just happened earlier. I stared at his sleeping state for a while until I myself had fallen asleep.

♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢

Second update 👊