15 - Truth

"Y/N! Wake up" I heard someone whispering in my ears. I just ignored it as I was so sleepy.

"Y/N! Don't ignore me wake up" I heard it again and I knew it was Taehyung but this time I felt cold hands wrapping my naked waist making me shiver a little bit and Taehyung kisses my shoulder to my neck making me wide awake. I turned to face him and his hair was so puffy like cotton candy. I smiled as he looks so wreck in the morning but at the same time so cute.

He smiled at me and I noticed that it was still dark.

"Why did you wake me up so early" I said while my voice was cracking.

"I want to tell you something and show you something" He said and I sat up straight making sure I covet my body with the blanket. He was already wearing his clothes.

"Let's go!" He said pulling me but I stopped him

"Taehyung I have to shower" I said looking at him and he pouted which was so cute of him.

"But you smell so great" He said making me flash red

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed. He just smiled. "Can you give me my bag?" I ask and he grabbed it and placed it on the bed. I took out an off-shoulder onesie from my bag and stood up and I felt a slight pain and fell down back.

"You ok?" Taehyung asks sitting beside me supporting my back.

"Yeah... I guess" I said looking down

I can't fucking walk!

How am I going to take a shower?

Why am I being like this?

"T-Taehyung..."

How can I say this...

"Mhm ?" He looked at me concern

"Can you help me in the shower?

- - - - -

He carried me bridal style and place me on the toilet as he let the water in the tab pour, checking if the water is warm enough for me he then carried me again and placed me slowly in the tab. The water was perfect, it wasn't too cold and too hot it was warm enough for me. Taehyung took something from the shower that was round and colorful

"Which one do you want ?" He asked me showing three bath bombs

"This one has butter extract"

"This one is strawberry scented"

"And this one has coconut oil extract"

He said showing me the three and I picked the strawberry scented one. I reached my hands meaning I want to touch it he giggled and gave it to. I played with it for a while as he places back the other two.

I drop it on the water and it started to bubble. Taehyung noticed my childishness and just smiled it off. I look around and I saw most of the soap, shampoo, etc. were strawberry.

- - - - - - -
I finally... I mean... Taehyung finally finished washing me and he helped me get out of the shower and he also helps wrap me on the towel and carried me back on the bed.

- - - - - -
I told Taehyung to get me water but that was actually just to make him leave the room so that I could change to my clothes. I hurriedly changed to this:

 I hurriedly changed to this: