04 Perfect Man

Met His Imperfect GirlAUTHOR                               

AUTHOR                      

Jisung walked casually with her usual white long sleeved shirt, oversized red jacket, blue ripped jeans, black boots, black backpack, going to catch her next class of the day. She brushed her wet brunette hair with her hands, trying to dried it up using the wind breeze. It only took her fifteen minutes walk from her house to the college, enough time to dried up her hair.

She stood in front of the wooden door, the class was still empty. She sat at the very back nearby the window and just staring at the sunny autumn morning sky. She sighed in relief, morning class was a nice excuse to avoid her father. Jisung flinched when she heard the door loudly opened and turned her face to the source of the noise.

She saw a very tall handsome guy, with his broad shoulder, entering the classroom. Followed by his bald seat mate, clutching two thick books on his hand. Behind their back, bunch of fan girls also entering the class with their loud screeching squeals, whispering about how handsome the guy was. Jisung rolled her eyes.

She hated Kim Seokjin (a/n how could you hate him?!)

She hated Kim Seokjin (a/n how could you hate him?!). The guy was the real definition of perfect, he must have lived a perfect life. She was so envious at the guy. He got everything that she wanted, everything that her father wanted.

Yes, her father always wanted to have a son. But he was granted with a daughter, the only one to be exact. Since after a small car accident back in the day, her mother was no longer able to bear another child. Her father was furious at first, even changed her name from Y/N to Jisung. Dressed her up like a boy, treated her like a boy. Still, she was not a boy after all, no matter what kind of effort her father had tried, she never could satisfy his needs to boast about a perfect son.

'I can be your perfect daughter' Jisung said

'I need a perfect son. Not a daughter. Do you understand?' Her father raised his voice as the girl trembled and nodded.

She could still perfectly remember the last time she wore dress, it was when she was two and happy. But now, she had became comfortable with the way she dressed, it looked to awkward if she tried to dress more feminine. Her father had forced her to be an expert on swimming, thus she got a quiet broad shoulder even though she was a girl.

She wondered if she was born as Kim Seokjin. Would her father be happy? Would her father love her? Would he stop being such a dick and jobless? She shook the thoughts away from her head. He was an asshole, even he got a son he will still the same guy with ridiculous personality. She didn't need him anymore.

She heard another loud noise right behind her back. This time, it was not Seokjin's fangirls. It was Jisung's fangirls.

"Jisung-ah! You look so handsome today." Jisung just faked a smile, hoping the professor will come in time and made those creepy girls away.

"Jisung-ah, would you want to join us for lunch?" A girl with ponytail asked, batting her eyelashes at great pace which made Jisung shiver in fear. Girls were scary. She just replied them with a slight no and pretended to listen to music using her white earphone.

Seokjin nudged Kyungsoo's elbow. "Hey Who is that boy?" He pointed out using his jaw at the guy who sat near the window. Seokjin widened his eyes upon seeing the cool guy he had saw yesterday. He studied her features well, woah, he was really charming. Her cold attitude somehow alluring the guy even more. Little did Seokjin know, it was not a guy, but a girl instead.

"It's Jisung. Also, she was not a He-"

"Good morning class!" Professor Jae had entered and cut off Kyungsoo words in the middle of the way. Meanwhile, Seokjin was too preoccupied himself by staring at Jisung who sat peacefully beside the opened window. Seokjin hadn't heard what Kyungsoo was trying to say because he was too busy to admire her badass charm. Kim Seokjin really wanted to be exactly like her.

 Kim Seokjin really wanted to be exactly like her

The divider is pink dedicated for Seokjin :')