10 Makeup and Bruises

AUTHOR                                     

AUTHOR                           

"Ouch! My head is burning!" Seokjin groaned as he got his hair bleached.

"Shut up! It's not even the half of it yet." He pouted his lips as he sat on the balcony of his dorm.

"Oooouch! Can you try not to pull my hair?" Jisung smirked as Seokjin groaned. That's what you got for making me wait so long! She thought to herself.

Seokjin had spent two hours just to decide which color he would have.

"I think the blonde suits me?" He mumbled as he picked up the blond hair dye on his right and another bright red on his left.

"But red was more eye-catching, don't you think?" He asked Jisung who stood disinterested with his choice.

"Seokjin, just pick one and go home already!" She groaned frustratedly. But Seokjin kept whining and said this was his once in a lifetime decision, he couldn't just choose it without thinking.

"I mean, you're handsome right? I bet you will look good in any color." Jisung cringed at her own statement, hopefully, it would be enough to make up his mind but as if it adding fuel into the fire, Seokjin got even more confused.

"Yes! That's exactly the problem! I am too handsome and all colors suited to me. I don't know what I have to choose...." Seokjin huffed and puffed his cheeks. Jisung prayed to heaven that they will grant her more patience because she was so ready to punch Seokjin right on his face.

This is all your fault, Jisung. Why are you suggesting stupid makeover in the first place? She mentally cursed herself while rubbing the temple of her head.

"What about my eyebrows?" Jisung cocked an eyebrow.

"What about your eyebrows?" She questioned back. Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you suppose to dye it as well?" Jisung widened her eyes and tilted her head. "Whaaaaattt??? Did I hear you wrong?" She asked in disbelieve.

"You want to go blind after I bleached your eyes?!" Seokjin shook his head.

"But what am I suppose to do with my black colored eyebrow?" He asked. "It's going to look weird."

"Jesus Christ, Seokjin! You almost turned me into a devoted Christian for real. I might consider being a nun instead of staying and talking with you!" She whined while kicking her legs on the wooden floor of Seokjin's balcony.

"You mean be a priest? You can't be nun, silly." He let out his usual windshield laugh as Jisung mouthed a 'whatever' at him, she just remembered that Seokjin recognizes her as a boy, not a girl.

"Jisung... why are you always grumpy all the time?" Seokjin asked while leaning his head on her lap. Jisung groaned and pushed his head away.

"You're going to paint my pants for goodness sake." She grunted. "The same goes to you, why are you so annoying all the time?" Seokjin gasped.