25 Straighter Than The Traffic Light Pole

AUTHOR     

AUTHOR     

Jinnie was busy reading all the comments on the internet.

Yes, Jinnie had posted his most pressing question inside an open forum called Wattisyourquestion in hope that nice people from the internet will help him to find an answer.

This was his question,

"Do you need a reason to fall in love with someone? Or you actually don't need a reason at all?"

And like he had guessed before, so wonhe many, many people wrote their answers underneath his thread.

Username tae_needs-holy_water
No one needs a reason to fall in love. Love is love. You can fall from the slightest things that they do and there's nothing you can do about it except go along for the ride.

Username reyokay
You don't need a reason to fall in love, in fact, a lot of times the reasons of why you love them come later. Reason like, you love the way they do a little half-smile when listening to their favorite songs or the way their eyes light up when talking about something they're passionate about. The reasons are most times small things, but they make up *that* person.

See?! This is exactly what I thought! Seokjin snapped his fingers.

Then he continued to scroll down at the answers.

Username AndreaKim1305

ove for no reason is bullshit, you should meet that person to really fall in love with him or her. Love is not idealizing one person, it about recognizes them with qualities and mistakes, it's about to love completely and not some parts of him or her, or just the idea of him or her.

Username SpringDayInAutumn_
Aarrrghh idk...

I'd say it's pretty meaningless to fall in love without a reason. In case the only thing you like is the IDEA of liking that person. I mean personally, I'd be the type to fall in love with someone I already know very well since I'd know him very well, which gives you that feeling of security.

While liking an unknown person (like popular love at first sight) might lead to broken illusion, betrayal, and things like that.

Seokjin puckered his lips the whole time while continuing to scrolling.

He thought he would be enlightened by doing this but instead.

"I am confusion!" Jin ran his fingers over his blond locks frustratedly.