24 Noeui Nun, Ko, Ip

AUTHOR         

AUTHOR        

"You cannot fall in love with a girl you just met, Seokjin!" Jisung shouted, trying so hard to hold her blood from rushing to her cheeks.

"I think I'm in love with her!"

Jisung thought she would die choking on les frites after hearing Seokjin's confession, he admitted he fell in love with a girl who saved his ass yesterday, and surprise surprise, he confessed his feeling right in front of the girl herself.

Jisung felt complicated and dumbfounded to be exact. She may as well as login into her old and long-forgotten Facebook account just to update her relationship status and changed it into 'it's complicated'

"Why can't I?" Seokjin cocked an eyebrow, he's been there before with Seoyeon, done that.

"Cinderella fell in love with the Prince Charming she met on the ball for the first time. Ariel fell in love with the prince she saved. And not to mention Sleeping Beauty and Snow White who fell in love with the prince who kissed them. How romantic—"

"Stop!" Jisung cut Seokjin's ramble.

"First, you have been brainwashed by Disney's old fairy tale and it's not healthy! Thank God they had to evolve with much common sense nowadays in their new movies." Jisung sighed, rubbing the aching temple of her head.

"And second, it's not romantic at all, Seokjin. What happened to Sleeping Beauty and Snow White can be considered sexual harassment! You can't just kiss the unconscious girl without their consent!"

"and third, let me show you the real book where the tale of Cinderella and Ariel actually came from and let me tell you. It's more dark, realistic, and not so romantic. And let spoiler you, Ariel died because the prince married someone else." Seokjin gasped.

"Nuuuuu!" He whined.

"Yes!!!!" Jisung growled.

It was all thanks to her father. There was sometimes Jisung thought his father actually taught her the right sense. He slapped her with a harsh reality.

She remembered the day when she used to watch Disney on a cable TV. His drunken father would always slur and mention how bullshit old Disney Princesses stories were. Except for Mulan of course.

"Prince Charming doesn't exist in reality." The older man said. "All men are bastards."

Just like him.

Guess from all the shits escaped his dirty chapped lips, some of them Jisung had to admit, were correct.

"Now, boys don't watch this stupid movie." Was the last thing he said before changing the channel to some smackdown performance.