13 Ba Banana Ba Ba Banananana

AUTHOR                                 

AUTHOR                         

Seokjin gasped and shook his head furiously.

What the hell is he talking about? Jisung is a boy and he is my girlfriend? Not even if the earth actually flat it would ever happen!

"What?! No way sir!" Seokjin quickly denied.

"I'm not gay." He added as the doctor tilted his head to the side. Wait... gay whattttttt?!

"I can't believe I have to do this

"I can't believe I have to do this." Jisung mumbled angrily as she picked up three boxes of banana milk.

She walked up straight toward the cashier and paid it with her own money.

"Great. Now I have to spend some won for that shit head..." She slammed the money, causing the poor cashier to flinch.

"Uhm... Miss..." Finally, someone who actually addressed her gender correctly.

"It's 5.000 won in total. It's only 4.000 you have here." The cashier pointed to the four bills on top of his desk.

"Uh. Right." Jisung fished his pocket for some more money but damn, how could she forgot she was literally broke as fuck. She hasn't got her paychecks for this month yet and also forgot to bring some cash- because Seokjin said he's going to pay for her food anyway.

She kept trying to find any penny until someone already stood behind her line.

"Ugh, I think I just-" a male long hand suddenly approached from behind her back, placing one thousand won on the desk. Jisung gasped as she turned around to face the taller male she kinda knew so well.

His dimples were shown as his lips curled into a smile.

"It's okay, that milk is on me." It was Kim Namjoon, Seokjin one and only rival.

Jisung grabbed the bill and handed it back to Namjoon.

"N-no, I can't accept this." Namjoon chuckled, his eyes crinkled as his cheeks raised.

"It's okay, you're Seokjin's friend, correct? Just give me back anytime since we are on the same campus anyway." Namjoon chuckled as he placed his own groceries, pushing Jisung aside with her mouth slightly agape.