14 The Line Between Hate and Love: Very Thin

AUTHOR                                      

AUTHOR                           

It was a habit for Jisung to rant her heart out whenever she came to her best friend's apartment.

"I just can't believe someone like him does exist! No wonder that girl chose Namjoon over him." Rose just shook her head as she handed another piece of tissue to Jisung.

She may look though but Jisung was actually a cry baby. She watched UP three times already and still crying over the same scene where the grandpa read the adventure book his late wife gave him.

"Maybe if you tell him the truth he'll treat you better." Jisung snorted at Rose's suggestion.

"I mean it's not entirely his fault for thinking you're a boy when you didn't even deny it." Rose stated while Jisung rolled her back to face on her friend who laid beside her on the small sized bed.

"So it's my fault?" Jisung gasped.

"Half yes, half no." Rose shrugged.

"Just tell him you're a girl and I bet he'll act nicer around you."

"That boy has a nut-sized brain, whether I'm a girl or not he should have not treated a person like that, no double standard please!" Jisung defended.

"He was acting like a total whiny bitch. I was being nice to bring him the milk and he was being a total asshole because it wasn't a strawberry flavored one. Like, how the hell am I supposed to know?"

"Besides, he told me he wants to be a bad guy. Was there any bad guy who loves to drink strawberry milk?" Jisung snorted in disbelieve.

"You also the one who brought him the spicy noodle in the first place." Rose cut her off, sighing heavily at both childish acts.

"That's still not my fault if he chose to finish it on his own." Jisung groaned.

"You guys are on the same boat. God! I heard a lot of good things about Seokjin from other people. They said he was a good and gentleman. But maybe hanging around with you screw his mind a lot." Rose spatted.

"You both were childish." She added.

"Hey! Maybe those people need to fix their eyes and open their mind to see better. Seokjin may look like a Prince Charming but he's an actually spoiled brat inside. Like people were too blinded to see because of his handsome face! I barely did anything. Geez." Jisung said while raising her hands up in the air.

"Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe he's an actual childish person deep down inside. But shouldn't you be the mature one, Jisung-Ah? Not drag him even worse." What rose said was right. But where is the fun if she did that?

"Nah, he's old enough to figure it out himself. I'm not his mom. And let me correct you, I didn't drag him. I'm just doing him a favor because he begs for it."