20 Do you like... Messi?

AUTHOR       

AUTHOR     

Jisung was conflicted on how on earth she would teach Seokjin how to flirt. Hence, she never flirted with anyone in her entire life. She never tried something that already clear what the result was, failure.

Girls were taught to be pursued not the other way around. Although Jisung might be a tomboy, not once in her entire life she had tried to pursue a man. She has no confidence to do so.

Flirting was always at the back of her head.

Then again, what did you expect from a girl who had been single since... forever?

No guy had ever been interested with her so, in conclusion, no one had tried to flirt with her too. She never had the chance to flirt back as well. She has several guy friends but those guy friends thought she was their equal.

Exactly just like this guy who sat in front of her right now...

"So... How am I suppose to do it? Is there any certain pose I should maintain first or any kind of word I should say?" Seokjin asked. He wasn't good at flirting too. He did once or twice but somehow it never worked. It turned off the other parties instead. That was also one of the many reasons why the super popular worldwide handsome didn't have a girlfriend until now.

Then again, Jisung didn't know what to do as well, but since she has to be a good teacher, she did all-night research about whole flirting chaos. She binge-watched many Korean dramas, variety shows, even YouTube vlogs just to master it.

After a six hours long of procrastination, Jisung finally self-proclaimed that she had mastered all this flirting ordeal and became a certified flirting guru.

"First you have to ask her this question with confidence okay? With confidence..." Seokjin leaned his face closer so he could listen to his teacher better.

They both sat inside a quiet corner of the library room, making sure no one was there to interrupt.

"Do you like Messi...?" Seokjin raised both of his thick eyebrows.

"Huh? I don't really watch soccer though. But I do like Captain Tsubasa." Jisung face palmed herself.

"Do you like Messi?" She questioned again, ignoring about Seokjin and his captain Tsubasa statement.

"Huh? No... what's with the question?" Seokjin asked confusedly while a smug smirk slowly appeared at the corner of Jisung's lips.

"Do you like... Messi...ing with my feeling?"

Seokjin blinked twice before he finally grasped the situation.

"Yeaaaaahhhh—" they both screamed in cringe and in unison before they remembered where they were at the moment, clasping their mouth in realization. Thank God the librarian hasn't kicked them out just yet.