11 Let's Kill This Love!

AUTHOR                                    

AUTHOR                          

"Oh my God, Jesus Christ!" One girl screamed as she saw someone passing by.

"Holy Molly! My eyes have been blessed!" Another one gasped.

"Omonanomonaaa!!! Is that Kim Seokjin?!" The said male entered the hallway of his campus with his head hanging high.

He wore his brand new checkered blazer, white shirt tucked inside his black ripped jeans, brushing his new messy blond hair to the back of his head, showing his wide and shining forehead as he enjoyed listening to the girls screaming

Seokjin turned to his side where he saw three girls clutching on each other like koalas on a tree, screaming as they saw Seokjin threw them a flying kiss.

"Hold me on, hold me on! I think I'm going to faint!" One of the girls screeched.

"Who's going to hold me then?" Another one added.

Seokjin was already handsome even before he did the makeover. But he did become extremely more handsome after he dyed his hair blond. He looked extra hot, extra spicy without the chili.

Meanwhile what no one realized was that Jisung walking behind Seokjin, trailing on his big steps without stopping rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

"They're all overreacting," Jisung mumbled to herself.

"OH MY GOD, SEOKJIN!" Another girl screamed, right beside her ear.

Jisung scrunched her face. Great, now she's going to turn deaf. Thank you, Seokjin.

Why did she have to get through all of this stuff again? Oh right, that's because she was lured by Seokjin the snake to get free foods for a year.

Now she regretted her life decision, agreeing in Seokjin's stupid offer. Who's going to pay for her hospital bills if her ears eventually bleed? All of Seokjin's fangirls scream almost killing her, literally. She should have put herself on insurance before she agreed on these stupid things.