28 Hey I Just Met You and This is Crazy

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"So...

can I borrow your textbook please?" Yuqi lightly tapped the broad shoulder of the man sitting next to her. She smiled sheepishly at him, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

Jin cocked one of his eyebrows before pushing his book to be in the between of their desks.

"Thank you." She muttered shyly before scanning what's written in the book.

They remained quiet just listening to the professor until a few minutes later Yuqi parted her lips.

"Human is so interesting." She muttered.

Seokjin cocked an eyebrow and humming as the response.

"I always want to learn more about them, odd species indeed." Yuqi muttered again, listening to the professor who began to speak about micro-expression related topics.

Seokjin ignored her remark and snorted. Why does she talk as if she's not a human herself?

"Anyway, Seokjin-ssi, can I ask you for a favor?" Seokjin blinked his eyes at the smaller girl next to him.

"Sure." He kept his answer short because that's how a bad boy should've been.

"Can you take me for a college tour? I'm new here to Seoul so I don't know much about this whole college ordeal." She told, batting her eyelashes on him.

Seokjin narrowed his eyes accusingly at her before a mischievous smirk appeared at the corner of his lips.

It's not even an hour they've met and the girl was already doing advances on him. Well, no one can resist Seokjinnie's charm anyways.

Has she fallen for him too? Seokjin questioned himself.

He couldn't blame his handsome face, could he? Even though it's kinda burdensome to have the new girl fall for him but meh, Seokjin loved the attention. But he just never thought a girl from another city would fall for him so quickly, shocked but not surprised.

He's called the worldwide handsome for a reason after all.

A surge of confidence began to take over him and without thinking twice, he replied, "of course, it's my pleasure."

"