32 Do you know BTS?

AUTHOR

Seokjin held his reddening left cheek. Not his bottom cheeks, but his actual cheek. He caressed it gently, feeling the stinging pain on his smooth skin.

The humiliation causing his stomach to churn. Even his own parents never slapped him.

He crouched down underneath the stairs like those every sad character in teenage movies. Of course, to add to the dramatization, he could feel his eyes burning.

He was sure that Jisung was going to hate him, he was sure that Jisung was going to despise him, thinking he was disgusthang.

And it's all started because of a kiss...

8 hours earlier

"I want everyone to gather in a team of four. It will be fun!" they said... The Professor clapped his hands loudly, gathering everyone's attention.

Moans and groans began to fill the air. That's including a groan from a bald head sitting next to Seokjin.

"Yah, Kyungsoo-Ah. We should find two more people." Seokjin nudged the bald head next to him.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, standing up from his seat, with Seokjin's eyes carefully following his movement.

But once he saw the shorter about to join another group of three across their table, he immediately grabbed him by his hoodie and pulled him back. 

"What are you doing?!" Seokjin huffed.

"Trying to find a group." Kyungsoo replied nonchalantly. He held Seokjin's hand and peeled it from his hoodie.

"But we are one!" Seokjin gasped in disbelieve.

"No. Who says that we're in one group?" Kyungsoo retorted.

The taller pouted his lips cutely. "I said so." Seokjin insisted. "We just need to find two more people and—" his words were caught behind his throat as his eyes landed on a certain person, sitting next to the window, just like every anime main character.

Jisung was staring blankly at the yard, tapping her pen on the table. The sunlight that peeked through the glass, reflected on her bare skin. Somehow it made her glowing in Seokjin's gawking eyes.

The blond watched carefully how she would fix her long bang, moving it to the side by shaking his head so it won't poke her eyes. How she would crack her neck to the left and right, before rubbing it gently with her hand.

Kyungsoo then looked up to find his half-sided best friend (which meant Seokjin thinks they're best friend while Kyungsoo thinks the otherwise) was spacing out. So he used this opportunity by tiptoeing, trying to get away. But unfortunately, Seokjin was quick to catch him by his hoodie— again— while managing to keep his eyes on a certain beauty.

That's until a huge number of girls began to gather around Jisung's table, their screeching voice causing pain in Seokjin's ears.

"Oooooopppppaaaaa!!"

Jisung shut her eyes tightly, sucking in a deep breath, why would they always shout and surprise her like that?

She could also feel her blood boiling, thank goodness they're all girls because if not, she'll kick them all in the ass for calling her Oppa. The cringe is so freaking real.