17 Stupefy!

AUTHOR                         

AUTHOR                   

If there was something more difficult than memorizing chemistry periodic table in high school for Jisung that must be understanding what's running inside Seokjin's head.

Does the heartbreak break his head as well?

"I just watched the Harry Potter movie without any subtitle yesterday. Amazing, right?" Seokjin spoke as Jisung paid no attention. She caught up on her phone, pretending, just pretending to not listen.

Like how couldn't she? Seokjin's voice beamed louder than the public speaker in the campus cafeteria.

"Wow." She replied sarcastically, not even glancing at the blond who stood in front of her.

"I even learned some of the spells. What was it? Stupidfy?" Jisung widened her eyes, staring at Seokjin in disbelieve. She was staring right into his eyes, looking for something, something that tells her he was just kidding but nope.

"It's not stupidfy you stupid! It's stupefy! Oh my God. I can't believe my ears, I just can't!" She laughed even louder, causing Seokjin's blood rushing to his cheeks even reached his ears.

Motherquacker. Seokjin cursed under his breath.

"For the sake of heaven, Seokjin." She wiped a tear that slipped at the corner of her eyes.

"God bless you with such brain." Seokjin huffed and puffed his cheeks. "What was stupidfy again? A spell to turn you even stupider than you already are?" Seokjin immediately jumped to sit next to her and wrapped his arms around her neck, choking her.

"Yah! Let me go, did you forget I was just recovering?!" She groaned as Seokjin scoffed. "That's what you get for teasing me."

"Seokjin *cough* you're stupid, just accept it *cough* it's a matter of fact, not jokes." Seokjin pulled one of his hand away and started to tickle her instead.

"Hahahahaha! Yah- yah! Stop! Fine, fine!" Jisung pushed Seokjin away with all her might but he just sat there like a rock.

"Asshole!" She muttered as she finally succeeded struggling away from his right grip. Damn, Seokjin was getting stronger each day passed by.

 Damn, Seokjin was getting stronger each day passed by