33 What is Love?

AUTHOR

Seokjin didn't know as to why it was easy for him to fall in love.

His mama said being easy makes you look cheap.

But he can't help it, his heart and his mind weren't cooperating.

Okay, this back story was lame, have been told over and over again but let Seokjin recall his past, shall he?

It was during the worst day of his senior high school when he met Seoyeon, his first-ever first love. She saved him from his bully, once his eyes landed on his heroine, he couldn't help but get addicted to her, all he could do was thinking about her.

Is that love? Perhaps. Seokjin didn't know the answer better since it was the first time he felt that way.

But how can you love someone you just met for the first time? He didn't even know her name. That's the most illogical thing, was that feeling just a glitch and error of his brain, or was it even real?

Seokjin didn't know until he finally reunited with Seoyeon when he got into the university. Of course, he fell in love with her again. Although she didn't remember who he was, Seokjin didn't mind. He wouldn't blame her for that. High school Seokjin wasn't really iconic back then, but college Seokjin, he's come back as a strong and better man.

He thought everything was progressing fine, he wasn't being too optimistic, but by the way, Seoyeon looked at him, he could already tell that their feelings were mutual. Seokjin just needed some more time to confess but all of his plans were ruined once Kim Namjoon had arrived.

He's just a new boy from the countryside, suddenly appeared in between them and easily stole Seoyeon from him.

Was it because of his height? Seokjin is tall too.

Was it because of his sexy brain? Seokjin is smart too.

Was it because of his thick lips and dimples? Okay, Seokjin may not have the dimples but his lips are perfect and Seoyeon had tasted it once. Hehe. Anywayyyyy...

Seokjin just didn't understand what made her choose Namjoon over him.

No matter how much he thought, the answer was still vague, Seokjin was heartbroken but he could do nothing but to accept the cruel fate.

Until one day he met Jisung, a guy from his class he didn't know exist at first. Seokjin was amazed by how badass he was, something that Seokjin thought lacked in him.

Aha! Maybe that's it!

Maybe that what made Seoyeon chose Namjoon over him, because he had this badass fuckboy aura while Seokjin only had the goody two old shoes one.

Maybe if he got that bad boy vibes he could win anyone's heart. Because as far as he observed, girls tend to fall in love with the wrong guy meanwhile the good ones were left behind. Then when they're left heartbroken, all they could do was blaming that 'All men are the same'

So that's how he asked Jisung to be his teacher, his badass guru.

And successfully, Seokjin changed little by little.

Unfortunately, not only his appearance and aura that changed.

His feelings changed too.

When he fell in love with Seoyeon, it's like he was being attacked and click, clack, badabing, badaboom! Without warning, he fell hard for her.

Just one blow and K.O.

Then fast-forwarded to the moment when he tried to move on, during another college prom party, he met another heroine that saved his ass from his bully, and yet again, Seokjin fell in love with her within second without even knowing how she looks.