07 Break The Curse and The Rules

AUTHOR                                        

AUTHOR                                

Seokjin was waiting inside the classroom alone as he arrived way earlier than the schedule. No one was there yet, so the tall guy just hummed into the song that he just heard this morning from the radio.

"The moment you take me in, you'll be thirst for more~" he hummed to himself.

"Ooooh, you can sing." Seokjin jumped on his seat when he heard a voice behind his back.

"You're scaring me!" Jisung cocked her left eyebrow.

"Scared scaredy cat." She mocked.

"I-I'm not! I just have a weak heart that's all. What if I suddenly get a heart attack and die?! Will you take the responsibility?!" Seokjin defended as he tapped on his broad chest. Jisung rolled her eyes.

"Drama queen." She scoffed. Jisung walked back to his seat at the very back of the room and stopped her track when she suddenly got a brilliant idea. Like a really stupid but brilliant idea.

"Seokjin..." She called. The man said turned around to face her. "How about we start our very first lesson?"

And Seokjin didn't need to be told twice to stand up from his seat.

"What's this?" Seokjin asked confusedly as Jisung handed him a piece of paper and pen

"Do you ever curse, Seokjin?" The girl asked as she sat on the desk behind him.

Seokjin gasped, "W-what do you take me for? O-of course I curse when necessary." He lied. Seokjin never curse, if sometimes he shouted and called for God name considered as a curse, Well then he did some 'Jesus Christ' occasionally on this and that.

"Good. Then I want to write down allll curse words you know. Now." Jisung said as she tapped the paper.

"Y-you're not being serious right?" Seokjin looked down at the blank paper with his blank face.

The girl shook her head lightly, "Am I look like I'm kidding, Jinnie?" Seokjin's body tensed, both from the anxiety because he was actually not that knowledgeable on curse word and also from the surprise she actually gave him a nickname.