05 Girl Friend to Girlfriend

AUTHOR                          

AUTHOR                

Seokjin watched from behind the pillar as Namjoon pulled his girlfriend into his embrace. Oh, how much he despised him.

Why can't it be Seokjin instead? She used to be his girl friend until one day he asked him out to be his girlfriend for a day after she clearly rejected his court. Which she finally agreed out of pity and made Seokjin looking pathetically desperate.

He didn't regret it a single bit though. Seokjin still remembered it within every fragment of his brain how soft her lips was. Even though it was just for a day, Seokjin got to taste and stole her first kiss as her one day boyfriend.

Although he still lose to Namjoon in the end...

Seokjin saw how Namjoon waved his hand and bid her a good bye inside the campus cafeteria. This was his chance. How long has it been since the last time the two had been speaking? Seokjin hasn't count. But after the painful rejection, Seokjin had been quite distance toward her.

"Seoyeon..." Seokjin called as he approached the girl in her black hoodie behind her back. Her eyes were visibly gone wider as she recognized the voice.

"Seokjin?" She turned her head around to face the taller. Seokjin could feel his own heartbeat fastening its pace.

"Uh-Hi.. long time no see." He shyly greeted as his cheeks and ears turned red.

"Yeah, long time no see." She awkwardly replied.

"So... are you with Namjoon?" She just slowly nodded at the question.

"Congratulations then. You two looked good with each other." Seokjin bitterly said as he tried his best to plaster a fake smile.

"Actually, Seokjin, I-" before she could speak, Seokjin suddenly turned his attention toward another person who just passed by.

"Jisung!" He shouted, making the girl he called furrowed her eyebrows together, trying to find the voice.

Seokjin used Jisung as an excuse to escape Seoyeon's pity stare.

"It's my classmate. Got to go, Seoyeon-ah. It was nice to meet you again." Seokjin smiled weakly as Seoyeon waved her hand at him whilst letting go a heavy sigh.

"What the hell..." Jisung mumbled to herself as he watched Seokjin slowly approaching her.

"Hey, Jisung-ah!" Seokjin happily greeted.

She raised an eyebrow at Seokjin sudden nice act. Since when did he know she was exist?

"Oh. Hi." She replied shortly and walked away, disinterested with the taller male. And to her surprise, Seokjin followed her step, lining up at the cafeteria.

What the fuck did he want?

"Just in case you didn't know. I'm Kim Seokjin and we went to the same major." She rolled her eyes. Of course she knew him. He was the one who treated her like invisible for the last two years.