18 Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue

AUTHOR                      

"How much is your IQ?"

"121. How about you?"

"107." He added his windshield laugh while saying this.

"Wow, that was actually higher than I expected."

"Yah!" Seokjin was about to raise his hands to slap Kyungsoo's bald head but immediately retreated once the smaller got his deadly glare on him.

Seokjin gulped.

He hid his hands behind his back. "Well although my IQ isn't higher than yours at least my height does-" and Seokjin be like oop-

He immediately clasped his mouth. Shit, shit, shit. Height was a sensitive topic to the smaller but thankfully, the shorty didn't seem to hear what he was saying so Seokjin used this chance to do a u-turn in their conversation.

"I mean why do you call it Masquerade instead of Maskuerade? I mean you called it Mask not Masq, right? I just don't get it." Kyungsoo shook his head lightly, gathering all of the psychology books he had read, leaving Seokjin and his dumb question alone.

"Hey! Where are you going?! You haven't answered my question!" Seokjin yelled as Kyungsoo walked away.

"Hah! I knew you didn't know the answer as well. Now, who is the dumber, midget?!" He yelled again and regretted his life decision right away once Kyungsoo suddenly deadly stopped on his track. He was Kyungshook with what he just heard.

Midget? Who did you call midget? A surge of dark aura already emitted from the shorter male. He turned around in slow motion as Seokjin watched with pure horror.

Okay. This is it, my death. Seokjin swallowed hard when Kyungsoo took a step closer to him.

His classmate might be small, like a bean, look vulnerable, like a baby. But Kyungsoo definitely was not a person you wanted to mess with. Seokjin scarred for his life, he still remembered that day when they first met. It was in the middle of the day, inside A karate's house, and it was Seokjin first day taking the lesson.

When the teacher paired him with Kyungsoo, who still got healthy thick hair back then, he thought he could win against him. He was still short perhaps he had stopped growing in the high school, he also looked harmless with that baby cheeks still on so what's the big deal? Seokjin thought Kyungsoo was a piece of cake but oh boy he was wrong.

The teacher signaled as the pair stood against each other. Seokjin got his eyebrows furrowed in the most serious as he bent down in his position. Kyungsoo with his most disinterested eyes just approached the taller, placing a hand on both of his shoulders before then smirking and...

Seokjin who stood straight just a few seconds ago didn't realize how because it happened so fast, suddenly got his world being flipped upside down, his eyes and his head both spinning, Seokjin was laying flat on the mattress and the pain hit his whole body a lot later.

And ever since then, Seokjin looked down, he was short after all so saying he looked up would be weird, okay Seokjin, stop rambling.

He looked down at Kyungsoo with respect.

Surprisingly, although they went to a different school, they somehow ended up on the same campus. It was their first day of orientation when Seokjin met Kyungsoo again but he was already bald this time.

"What did you just call me with, Seok?" Kyungsoo asked in his threatening voice. The taller gulped and shook his head before he knew it he was already begging on his knees.