21 Dugun dugun dugun

AUTHOR     

AUTHOR    

The days flew so fast.

6 pm in the evening, Seokjin in his brand new white suit and white pants, looking flawless than ever while fixing his blond hair in the mirror.

"You're handsome Seokjin, bet everyone will fall for you today." He spoke to himself in the mirror.

Did he forget today they'll have a masquerade which means no one could see his face? But again, Seokjin has confidence that even with his well-proportioned figure was already enough to make all the girls smitten at him.

"Your hair is perfect, your clothes is stunning, what else could go wro—" before he could finish his words, he heard a loud knock from the bathroom door.

"Aishhh! Seokjin-hyung! How long are you going to be there?!"

It was Jimin, his tiny roommate, knocking angrily as Seokjin hasn't come out ever since he took a shower like... two hours ago.

The older male groaned loudly. "Hold your shit together, Jimin! I'm almost done!" The male behind the door growled as he heard his hyung still managed to throw some pun in amidst of panic.

"Ah, hyung!" The other whined Seokjin could hear him stomping his feet furiously out there. Signaling he really wanted to poop and he was already at the edge, his poop was.

Seokjin sighed defeatedly and finally unlocked the bathroom door, the tiny ones in his white shirt and black sweat pants got in almost immediately.

Yes, Jimin didn't even get the chance to prepare himself for the prom night because his hyung was too selfish to even share their bathroom. Jimin was still on his shabby sleeping wear while Seokjin was already dressing up like the Prince Charming ready to pick up his Cinderella.

The younger bumped into Seokjin as he went into the bathroom and didn't forget to throw the older a dirty glare.

"Why are you always talking a dump whenever I'm in the middle of something important?!" Seokjin protested but instead of answering, Jimin pulled his pants down halfway, ignoring the older's presence.

Seokjin widened his eyes and shouted flabbergastingly. "Y-Yah! Yah!"

The younger still ignored him and already pulled down his underwear, now sitting on the toilet bowl.

Don't worry, Seokjin didn't saw Jimin's little gochu pepper dingle-dangling though. The older still has some manners to look away.

But then...

*PFFFFTT

There was a soft sound of gas Seokjin didn't want to know but he already knew where it's coming from. Especially when the stink smell started to fill the air while the younger moaned a soft 'ahhh~'