30 Gender Doesn't Matter

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Yoongi pulled away, panting hard, he stared into Jimin's through his half-lidded eyes. His lips were swollen and red, he rubbed his hand up and down Jimin's thigh. The view was enough to make Yoongi's eyes shifted to blue for a second before it returned to its usual dark color. Fortunately, Jimin was still shutting his eyes, feeling at a bliss.

"D-did y-you say something?" Yoongi asked as he heard voices through his super sharp hearing.

Do you know Messi or something?

Jimin blinked his eyes twice, finally breathing. "Uhm... no... I mean how can I?" Yoongi was literally stuffing his mouth with his own.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before turned his head to look at his back and...

He screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

He saw a tall broad male's back behind the door and surprised will be an understatement. He's totally flabbergasted. Someone was there, witnessing it all. Witnessing the two males kissed in mid of broad daylight.

Jimin was later to realize after watching Yoongi yelled. He darted his gaze to where his hyung widening his eyes at and gasped.

"Oh shit."

Oh shit indeed.

Jimin immediately pushed the black-haired male away until he fell on his butt with a loud thud.

"It's not like what you think!" He raised his voice toward the unknown man.

"W-we j-just w-we—" Jimin couldn't make an excuse, because it was as clear as the color of his pee, what were they doing.

Well, like what they said, if you can't make up an excuse, be angry instead.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Jimin raised his tone.

Yoongi who was still on the floor, slowly stood up, rubbing his aching butt. Jimin was pushing him a bit too hard. Yoongi was grumbling about how Jimin wasn't being considerate since the older didn't have a big butt, unlike Jimin— whose ass is plump and soft— so it was more painful for Yoongi as it hit right on his bones.

There was a moment of silence before the unknown man with broad shoulders slowly turned his body, showing his true self.

Jimin's eyes almost popped out of its sockets once he saw who the man was.

"S-Seokjin-hyung?!" Jimin scooted back on the bed, hitting the rail headboard hard, the color was draining out of his cute, sexy, and lovely face.