06 Good Boy Turning Bad

AUTHOR                         

AUTHOR                  

"Y-you want me w-what?!" Jisung asked once again to make sure she didn't hear it wrong.

"Teach me how to be a bad boy, how to be a tough man. Manly man. Or whatever you call it." She stated at Seokjin with lips slightly ajar.

Was he being serious right now? He was asking a girl how to be a bad boy and Jisung wasn't interested to entertain him at all. Was he bored or something? Does he have nothing else better to do?

How could he become the number one student with that brain of his?! Jisung just couldn't stop herself from cursing mentally whilst Seokjin just stared at her with eyes widened like a puppy.

"It's so fucking stupid." She spatted and walked away. Seokjin gasped while covering his mouth with both of his hands.

How can someone still look hot when he curses? Seokjin thought.

The taller quickly turned around and grabbed her wrist. Jisung who got a good reflex twisted his hands, but Seokjin wasn't going to lose now. He turned his body and twisted her hands instead. It was easy peasy for him, he may look a bit flamboyant but he actually learns to do some martial art.

"Let go! It's hurt!" The girl hissed in pain. Seokjin let go of his surprisingly strong grip and smirked proudly. Jisung rubbed her wrist that now has a red mark around it with anger and confusion. Angry because of how hare he touched her and confused as to why he could dodge her attack easily just like that.

"You got some skill." Jisung cocked her left eyebrow.

"Well, I got a black belt, not for nothing." The taller shrugged. Jisung just rolled her eyes and turned around. Seokjin yelled and stopped her, "Please Jisung, do me a favor! I'll give you anything. Anything!" He begged. The girl was tempted to give in, he was proposing her to give anything and she would be like if she said she wasn't interested.

"I don't like ambiguous offer like that, Seokjin." She finally replied Seokjin's eyes lit up with hopes.

"What anything you can offer to me? Make sure it worth my time because I think you need to learn a lot about being bad." Jisung said as he eyed Seokjin from head to toe.

His clothes were all neat, his hair was brushed nicely, with one glance and everyone already knew that Seokjin was just a goody two shoes and a prude. Look at his all-white attire, did he want to cosplay as an angel or something? Jisung even could bet with all the last money she got inside her wallet that Seokjin never curses or even if he did, he probably curses politely.

"I-I can support you with hundreds of millions." Seokjin proposed hesitantly. Jisung raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"Whatever amount that you want, you'll get more than you've imagined." Jisung scoffed and burst into laughter.

"You are seriously something. I don't know if you're some crazy rich Asian or what but don't offer me something too burdensome like that. Well, I love money, who doesn't, but give me something more humble." Jisung said as she shook her head lightly. Seokjin pouted, he wasn't kidding that he was willing to pay millions, even though he wasn't sure where that money came from but thank goodness she rejected that offer.

"How about free lunch for a year at the cafeteria. You can choose whatever food you like and I'll pay." A smile crept on Jisung's scowling face.

Food. She was weak for food. She placed a hand under her chin, tapping it with her finger. It was a really tempting offer, imagine all the money she could save for not buying lunch and imagine what kind of food she could get when she never got the chance before.

"Deal." Jisung smiled.

Seokjin gasped and bounced happily. He marched closer to her and offered his hand. "Deal." She shook it.

Plus, she thought it's going to be fun- fooling around the number one campus guy.

Seokjin laughed with his windshield laugh, the usual laugh that always annoyed the girl. Jisung fake up a smile trying to suppress her pet peeves on Seokjin's breathless laugh.

"And there will be a looooot of thing you gotta learn." Seokjin nodded eagerly. This just felt as thrillingase the first time Sasin entered his martial art classes and he liked it.

"Seokjin..." Jisung called in a low tone and Seokjin stiffened right away, he slowly stopped laughing.

"Y-yes?" The boy gulped, staring at the shorter girl while fiddling with his fingers.

"Our first lesson will be..."

What would it be?

What would it be?