09 Learning Good to be Bad

AUTHOR                                       

AUTHOR                               

"Jisung!" It was her bald classmate Kyungsoo who sprinted toward her and called.

Both of Jisung and Rose turned their head toward the small boy.

"What?" Jisung asked.

Kyungsoo kept his poker face and answered, "The professor wanted to see you." Jisung and Rose glanced toward each other before the tall girl cursed under her breath.

"That fucking prick! I'm going to kick his nuts!" Jisung hissed as she stomped her feet toward the professor's room.

Rose who was left dumbfounded muttered, "What's going on?" Kyungsoo stared back at the pretty girl beside him and just shrugged.

"I think they both did something dumb." He mumbled.

"Both?" Rose cocked her perfect eyebrow.

"Jisung and Seokjin."

Rose gasped and clasped her mouth. She watched as her best friend's back disappeared into the crowd at the hallway. Wishing her a bunch of good lucks.

 Wishing her a bunch of good lucks

"You fucking ratted me out." Jisung scowled as she sat in front of Seokjin with her hand clutching on a thick book of psychology.

"You fucking left me first." Seokjin snarled back before quickly shielding his face as Jisung raised the book.

"You cursed so fucking well, huh." She hissed, gripping on the nook tighter, ready to bruise Seokjin's handsome face with it, but canceled at how coward Seokjin reacted. His hands already trembled as his eyes slammed shut.

"L-learning from t-the best." He stuttered while peeking out in between his fingers.

Jisung slammed the book over the desk harshly, earning a loud shush from every last year student who studied inside the library.

She lowered her head and mumbled a small sorry. She also mouthed a 'fuck you' at Seokjin who replied it with a witty remark 'I'm not gay' and Jisung just wanted to rip that pretty lips of his. I'm a girl asshole, she mentally cursed inside.